How to Mass RDM
(01-29-2016, 02:45 PM)Hitman Wrote: Let's actually post sensible things in off topic, not this random "bullshit".

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

someone needs to add a dislike button
this is a real guide no bullshit
100% confirmed by ign
[Image: kKBuX8v.png]
Made by AwestruckBullet <3 <3
The following 4 users Like EmeraldCheese's post:
  • Awestruck, Emil, SourLemon, horror
(01-29-2016, 04:02 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 02:45 PM)Hitman Wrote: Let's actually post sensible things in off topic, not this random "bullshit".

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

'Off-Topic'
'The only place where off-topic is allowed.'
That doesn't mean you can go ahead and smear your feces over the section?

littering the off-topic with impulsive posts with no purpose nor meaning.

It's called off-topic, not GARBAGE.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Perhaps we ought to change the forum icon for off topic too.
Regards,
aviator
People can post what they want. If you don't like it, don't read it...simple... There's no point bitching about something if you don't see it relevant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 190af6d890.png]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Gog, EmeraldCheese, horror
Well, I once did suggest a "Circlejerk"-off-topic sub-subforum but I believe it was denied?
Anyway, most of the time it's pretty easy to spot the difference between shitposts and normal posts by looking at the title, and really I don't get what you lose by accidentaly going into a shitpost?
(01-29-2016, 05:23 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 04:21 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Lol if this crap is the only kind of threads that its producing then we might as well close it.

I dont get why you're being so mad lol, no one is forcing you to read the threads, or even go to the off-topic section, so stop being so immature about it

Im not mad? Im stating my opinion, its a shitty thread.
The title is obvious clickbaiting from someone who needs the attention i guess?

Stop posting crappy threads, we dont need them.
why u med bro
Cheese stahp bein troll
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • goigle!
hurraa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(01-29-2016, 05:23 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 04:21 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Lol if this crap is the only kind of threads that its producing then we might as well close it.

I dont get why you're being so mad lol, no one is forcing you to read the threads, or even go to the off-topic section, so stop being so immature about it

I really want to save Greed's comment and use it every time I get a herd of haters on my threads throwing up nonpoints to the topic.