Unban appeal
Your name: stupsay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109902196

Your ban ID: 69419

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: molotoving passive RP

Involved: myself and park industries 

Why we should unban you: i understand that the server admins banned me and i can understand the reason however when i molotoved park industries i was not intending too RDM it was more of a statement i was RPing as a bodyguard and general assistant for thegamerguy who was doing corrupt lawyer RP [i wil stress though it was not on his orders that i Molotov park industries so i have not included him in the involved section.] we tried too arrange a meeting with the CEO of park industries and after several attempts in which the staff was rude and they arranged the arrest of me and thegamerguy several times i decided too create a roleplay situation where i played a psychologically unstable citizen who was upset with the treatment and decided too Molotov park industries now if this was against the rules i do apologize and i do enjoy this server so i do not wish too be permabanned or carry on breaking rules anyway thank you for taking the time out too read my appeal it is very  much appreciated

Stupsay
Not only is it not allowed to ruin passive RP, you were also a Security guard which makes it FailRP to throw the molotov.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Don't make an unban appeal if you know that you broke the rules.
The ban is valid and will stay there until it expires.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]