The temptation...
I AM SO TEMPTED TO BUY THESE LOOK AT HOW SICK THEY LOOK FUCK SAKE I NEED TO BE RICH

[Image: VtvNNHW.png]
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Kippsee, JackZ
Order one to me if you buy them. Skeptical
(01-25-2016, 01:40 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Order one to me if you buy them. Skeptical

Pfft, the reason I can't get them is because they're just too much money! Sorry, you'll have to wait :p
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Kahjo
You can get similar for like $10 tops.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Agorith, Ivan Tempski
I would buy them........ with my sisters paypal Smile
(01-25-2016, 02:02 PM)Infernaw Wrote: You can get similar for like $10 tops.

I've been reading a lot though, less protection from UV light and stuff so basically you're better off just squinting in the long run. These are high quality though, well worth the money I don't have to spend Sad
fuck em fake raybans CheeseD I've had atleast 5 fakes. All of em were shit quality tbh.
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • DVN
(01-25-2016, 02:37 PM)DVN Wrote:

I've been reading a lot though, less protection from UV light and stuff so basically you're better off just squinting in the long run. These are high quality though, well worth the money I don't have to spend Sad

People... actually... buy Ray Bans to protect their eyes? Heh, that's something new.
The following 2 users Like Joykill's post:
  • Agorith, Falc
(01-25-2016, 03:48 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 02:37 PM)DVN Wrote:

People... actually... buy Ray Bans to protect their eyes? Heh, that's something new.

RayBans or not, they're a pair of glasses that actually protect your eyes from the sun. I don't want to be buying cheap rip off to still damage my eyes when the sun is blaring on my face. I wanted a genuine pair that look good and are high standard in quality. Smile