[Pas] Park Industries
Steam Name: Trump is mexican

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104277204

Hours: 450

Roleplay Points: 0

Bans: 3 (Long ago)

Blacklists: 9 (Last blacklist 3 weeks ago)

Time Zone:
[*]
Microphone: I prefer not to use it.

In Character Information

Full Name: Tai Lopez

Nicknames (if applicable):

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/24/1987

Ethnicity: Atheist

Current Street Address: Evo City Main street

[*]Driver's License Number: 566467

References:

Preferred Placement: HR / Park Weaponry / Park Pharmaceuticals / Park Aerospace / Fearless Financial:Any job is good(probably aerospace

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: Im seen as a funny guy and kind and sometimes annoying if i get pissed of

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I have seen park industries rocket ships and i have been stunned how amazing it was

Previous Employer(s): Dont remember (I think the clan has been removed)

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Getting angry for demotion of vice ceo for nothing

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 9-10 In-game 7-8 On the forums

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Well im funny and i know ALOT about cars and boats

Anything else we should know about you?: Well like cars

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Tai Lopez certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.
The following 1 user Likes Speedy Blackman's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
[Image: Sv6v7sg3qbZVTmK6JGLEET64ul45x5alysK39XTs...niUzwXhM8G]

Dear Mr. Thompson and Mr. Lopez,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
[Image: rW4oHod.png]
Michael 'Merle' Wells
Human Resources Representative
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: JoshZ

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:57372971

Hours: 440 hours

Bans: 4

Blacklists: 2

Time Zone: GMT
[*]
Microphone: Y

In Character Information

Full Name: Dave Costello

Nicknames (if applicable): 'Josh'

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/10/1996

Ethnicity: British

Current Street Address: Top Floor Apartment 4

[*]Driver's License Number: WHN-94H

References: Hitman, Imagine

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I'm a very bubbly and funny person although I have annoyed others in the past I believe I have mature quite a bit since I have been speaking to other groups of people atpart from that I'm decent at roleplay however have not recieved any RPP yet as I have not done any big events never tried to get one.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I have heard about Park Industries as I believe it is one of the biggest clans on the server my current mates accuatly work in your buisness and I have seen signs and gun stores dedicated around your group/clan.

Previous Employer(s): The Saari Tribe, Dupes Co.,SWC, Park, The Sydincate

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): I have not enjoyed my experinces with these others clans as some have shut-down or I have lost intrested in either the leaders perspective on me or have been bored by there Roleplay

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 10, I'm on all the time

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I believe nothing really makes me stand out about from my real determination to crack on with things I'm very active and dedicated when I'm apart of groups.

Anything else we should know about you?: Things that I have done previously may put you off my application however I believe I have matured from then

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Dave 'Josh' Costello certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.
(07-14-2016, 05:08 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:57372971

Hours: 440 hours

Bans: 4

Blacklists: 2

[*]

In Character Information

Full Name: Dave Costello

Nicknames (if applicable): 'Josh'

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/10/1996

Current Street Address: Top Floor Apartment 4

[*]Driver's License Number: WHN-94H

References: Hitman, Imagine

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I'm a very bubbly and funny person although I have annoyed others in the past I believe I have mature quite a bit since I have been speaking to other groups of people atpart from that I'm decent at roleplay however have not recieved any RPP yet as I have not done any big events never tried to get one.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I have heard about Park Industries as I believe it is one of the biggest clans on the server my current mates accuatly work in your buisness and I have seen signs and gun stores dedicated around your group/clan.

Previous Employer(s): The Saari Tribe, Dupes Co. and SWC

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): I have not enjoyed my experinces with these others clans as some have shut-down or I have lost intrested in either the leaders perspective on me or have been bored by there Roleplay

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 10, I'm on all the time

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I believe nothing really makes me stand out about from my real determination to crack on with things I'm very active and dedicated when I'm apart of groups.

Anything else we should know about you?: Things that I have done previously may put you off my application however I believe I have matured from then

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Dave 'Josh' Costello certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.
[*]

Wouldn't recommend,  absolute minge Smile

Dear Mr. Costello,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Michael 'Merle' Wells
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Out of Character Information

Steam ID:

Hours: 550+

Bans:5

Blacklists: 9

[*]

In Character Information

Full Name: Ryda Howche

Nicknames (if applicable):

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 19/07/1998

Current Street Address: Top floor apartment 4

[*]Driver's License Number: JoshZ

References: Hitman

Preferred Placement: HR / Park Weaponry /Fearless Financial

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I'm very bubbly and have a great sense of humour I'm determined and will be very active

How did you hear about Park Industries?: IMO it is one of the biggest clans out there and I like the clan in general

Previous Employer(s): SWC, Park, Sydincate, Dupes CO, The Saari Tribe

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Bored of the buisness ideas and activity

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 6 atm

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I think that I've a great personality and quite funny and active.

Anything else we should know about you?: I think that is about it.

[*]Certification:

[*]I, __Ryda Howche_____________ certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.
(07-19-2016, 08:21 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 08:08 PM)JoshZ Wrote: -snip-

Why did you post again?

Re-apply got denied and then got told to re-apply

Dear Howche,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Michael 'Merle' Wells
Human Resources Representativeimg

Dear Howche,

You have failed to fill in two fields, "Tells us about Yourself" and "How did you hear about Park Industries?" Please fill it in for me to continue reviewing your application.

Sincerely,
Michael 'Merle' Wells
(07-20-2016, 01:48 AM)Merle Wrote:

Dear Howche,

You have failed to fill in two fields, "Tells us about Yourself" and "How did you hear about Park Industries?" Please fill it in for me to continue reviewing your application.

Sincerely,
Michael 'Merle' Wells

Updated