[Pas] Park Industries
Congratulations all!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • NightHawkd
Congratz Park.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • NightHawkd
I would like to congratulate all of my fellow Park Industries employees on our clan becoming official!

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with all of you up to this point and I hope that this will continue for the rest of Parks time here on FearLess!

Congratulations again!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 6 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Random, Hunterr, TheMJ, NightHawkd, NJperry, Merle
June 1st, 2016

To all employees, customers, shareholders and members of the Fearless community,

Since the beginning we at Park Industries have held ourselves to a high standard. We expect all of our facilities, employees and operations to be neat and tidy, and well organized. We strive to do our best and deliver the highest quality service to you all and this mission is what keeps us going.

When we started Park we never anticipated seeing as much growth we have witnessed in such a short period. We went from having just a handful of employees to providing employment and self improvement opportunities to 28 bright, dedicated individuals. We will continue to bring to the table large, innovative and example setting builds and services that will last for years.
On behalf of all of us here at Park Industries, I thank you all for working with us, and for some of you hating us. We want nothing more but to be the best we can be and we will stop at nothing to attain our goals.

With that being said, given the circumstances, I feel it is an appropriate time to introduce the newest addition to the Park Industries family. Park Industries is launching a consumer electronics company dedicated to innovating and improving upon well established technologies and devising a few of our own through extensive research and development. We are calling this Park Consumer Electronics (PCE) (see below attachment). PCE will be run with Ethan Heart (GrimTheAngel) at the helm as President and the employees of PCE will be announced in the near future.

With the welcoming of Park Consumer Electronics, we sadly announce that with the new, must go the old. Park Pharmaceuticals, for the time being will be closing its doors due to lack of interest with incoming applicants and current employees. There was much deliberation with coming to this conclusion, but in our pursuit in being the best we can be, we can not allow ourselves to be held back.

We will still continue to operate mostly behind closed doors as we have been, and we will be delivering updates to the public periodically and financial data with our partners and shareholders regularly.

On behalf of all of us at Park Industries, thank you again for believing us, and thank you to the clan officers for the official status.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer

Attachments:

The following 8 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Alfred, NightHawkd, TheMJ, Random, Reebs, NJperry, Ratatoskrr, mintblackbeard
Parks official iyyyy
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • NightHawkd
Congratulations everyone, very well deserved!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • NightHawkd
This is a real step forward for Park industries! Can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • NightHawkd
Yess!!
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • NightHawkd
On behalf of all of us at Zepto Corporation, we'd like to congratulate you on your recent milstone,
becoming official within EvoCity is a big milestone which not many people get to experience.

Signed Scott "Snow" Curtis President of Zepto Corporation.
The following 6 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Insert, Baskingner, Ratatoskrr, Brikaas, Hitman, NightHawkd
Well Done to Everyone in Park,

Very well Deserved. Keep up the good work!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ratatoskrr