[Pas] Park Industries

Dear Employees,

We are growing considerably as a company and we are proud to announce we have made some new additions to our employment force. Please welcome Mr. Josh James ([FL:DJ]Jhunterdaw) and Mr. Norton Jenkins (njperry50) as the newest additions to our company. We are confident that they will do a great job!

Applicants, if you have not been contacted by now do not fret. You have not been forgotten. I promise you.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [H-Log]ek123

Steam ID:_0:0:110635317 

Hours: 227+

Roleplay Points:  0

Bans:6

Blacklists: 30,but most of them was when I was new

Time Zone: GMT

In Character Information

Full Name: Frank Golith

Nicknames (if applicable):

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 12-2-2004

Ethnicity: English

Current Street Address:Corleone street

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I love doing RP with people and myself.I always want to have fun with doing RP and not doing RP.I like to let people know when their doing something wrong and tell them to read the rules.Ive never had a lot of money (my highest was 78k)and im now down to 7k.

How did you hear about Park Industries?:Well my friend said you should join a clan and he recomeded this one.

Previous Employer(s):None

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s):None

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): fearless 7-foums 5

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:That i love doing RP and doing what ever people say if they need help and no longer breaking the rules.

Anything else we should know about you?:No not really.
(03-25-2016, 01:31 PM)(H-Log)ek123 Wrote: -Snip-

[Image: Dnwe2aIn3BSffvwSSbTrw_XlekbTauXtRnzrVJx0...rRwuPvM8Ix]

Dear Mr. Goliath,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

[Image: 87Ws4q2.png]

Frank Holmes
CEO of Fearless Financial
Human Resources Representative

Steam Name: Cunix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81537473

Hours: 480 on Gmod (202 on FL)

Roleplay Points: 0

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 0

Time Zone: CET (Germany)

In Character Information

Full Name: William K. Mendoza

Nicknames: N/A

Date of Birth: April 24, 1983

Ethnicity: American

Current Street Address: Apartment 6B Back Street EvoCity

[*]Driver's License Number: VAA-900

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself:
Previous occupations: Strategy Consulting, CompuAdd, Plan Smart, PSCAI (Private Security Company Association of Iraq)
Rank/positions in said employments: Medical equipment preparer, Wildlife officer, Central office operator,  Profiler
I worked for the Weyland-Yutani Corporation as a Security Officer, . However, complications arose.
I left WY, signing up to the Helghan Third Army, where I helped their Trooper Divison. I lost my job there because the Company got closed. The next few years I worked as an Police Officer. But then I heard about the Cobra Military Organization. I first thought it is a great Security Company but after a few weeks I noticed that CMO is just a litttle criminal organization so I quit very quick.  I  heard about Cerberus International and after lot of conversations over this company I applied for them. It's a great security company but I think it is not the best company for myself so I left this too. Now I am currently working as an Police Officer again but would like to join Park Industries.

How did you hear about Park Industries?:

Previous Employer(s): Weyland-Yutani, Helghan Third Army, FUMUKU International, Cobra Military Organization, Cobra Military Organization, Strategy Consulting, CompuAdd, Plan Smart, PSCAI (Private Security Company Association of Iraq)

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): stated above

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each):  In-game: 7-8 forum: 9-10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: As I have experience in paramilitary, law enforcement, and security operations among many things, I would be able to bring these skills with me to Park Industries. I believe I would prove myself to be a valuable asset to this organisation and am willing to accept any challenges thrown my way. Not only would I be able to bring these skills to Park Industries but I would also bring my own equipment.
If need be, I would put my own life on the line to ensure the job gets done.

I have considered joining many organisations similar to this recently, however Park Industries got my interest. Showing extensive degrees of efficiency and skill, something most people lack. due to this fact, I've decided to apply, in the hope that I would be able to assist your operations effectively.

Anything else we should know about you?: N/A
The following 1 user Likes Cunix's post:
  • Jonas
(03-26-2016, 04:52 PM)Cunix Wrote: -snip-

[img]webkit-fake-url://aaddf950-f4cc-4a4f-9281-6b1f8ee47a4d/imagepng[/img]

Dear Mr. Mendoza,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Lee Wong
Human Resources Supervisor
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Im withdrawing my application due some personal reasons

*Important notice to all employees*

Dear Employees,

It has come to my attention that a few of our employees have partaken in the infamous "slums doomforting" activity. This is unacceptable behavior for any Park Industries employee. At Park Industries we condemn the act of killfarming/Slums doomforting. We are a passive clan and we do not need employees bringing the kind of reputation associated with the slums doomforting and killfarming activity. You are all better than that and have potential to do so much more. Those of you who take part in the activity, I am immensely disappointed in you and will speak to you privately if I have not done so already. From this point forward all Park Industries employees found to be partaking in this activity will be immediately ejected from this company. Those of you whom I have already talked to, you are on thin ice. Do not let me catch it happening again.

To all Applicants, if the above mentioned activity pertains to you, you will not be offered employment.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]

Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer

The following 4 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Reebs, NightHawkd, Frank, Grunt
Looks amazingly done! Good luck with the clan guys.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Reebs

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Imagine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87369477

Hours: 496 Hours

Roleplay Points: 7

Bans: 5

Blacklists: 19..

Time Zone: GMT

In Character Information

Full Name: Frederick 'Imagine' Owens

Nicknames (if applicable): James

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY):  09/16/89

Ethnicity: White-British

Current Street Address: Apartment #11 - Cub Avenue

[*]Driver's License Number:

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I am a very serious man who likes to keep his personal and business life apart. I am a family man but if someone is needing help or is needing to be gotten rid of then he I am willing to help

How did you hear about Park Industries?:  I got a leaflet through my door, a handmade one. Like someone was trying to tell me to join.

Previous Employer(s):  Kaos

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): It isn't my type of work. I have severe OCD and this didn't really help. I like my work in order and not chaotic.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each):  Game: 10 Forums: 10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:  I have a great understanding of the law and I can work undercover if need be. I follow rules and if you need me to do anything, from taking someone out, to getting yourself a coffee then I am there to help.

Anything else we should know about you?: I have severe OCD so I like my work straight. I like to get straight to the point and I don't like anyone who doesn't follow the correct instructions.
(03-28-2016, 09:48 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: -Snip-

[Image: Dnwe2aIn3BSffvwSSbTrw_XlekbTauXtRnzrVJx0...rRwuPvM8Ix]

Dear Dylan Peter James,

Sincerely,

[Image: 87Ws4q2.png]

Frank Holmes
CEO of Fearless Financial
Human Resources Representative