[Pas] Park Industries
(03-13-2016, 11:02 AM)CheekyGeeky1 Wrote: -SNIP-

Hello Mr. Williams,

I am sorry to hear that it has been some time since you applied to our agency. I will check with my HR team to see what is going on and will check to see what the status of your application is.

Regards,

Blake Nightly
Park Industries CEO
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
**Small letter arrives to Park Industries office building**

Hello, it's Teresa, I have decided to take my leave from the corporation because the lack of time I can invest in the clan. I wish you all the best of luck with the corporation

Teresa out  Heart
The following 4 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Jonas, General Weed, Random, MasterNoda
Dear Park Industries 

My name is Norton Jenkins and I would like to express my concerns to you. I applied for your company exactly 16 days ago and I have not heard anything from any of your staff since the day I posted my Application. I am starting to get worried that you may have forgotten and/or disregarded my Application. I am absolutely not criticizing the way your team handles Applications and I am completely aware of your current affairs which are keeping you quite busy right now and I do realize that may delay certain things as your staff are quite busy, i'm just hoping you have not forgotten I a very willing Applicant for your organization. 

Thank you for your time.

Yours Faithfully Norton Jenkins.
(03-15-2016, 05:16 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: -Snip-

[Image: Dnwe2aIn3BSffvwSSbTrw_XlekbTauXtRnzrVJx0...rRwuPvM8Ix]

Dear N. Jenkins,

We are deeply sorry for your delay.
Again we thank you for your application submission. You still are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

[Image: 87Ws4q2.png]

Frank Holmes
CEO of Fearless Financial
Human Resource Representative.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Stitch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56170113

Hours: 366 Hours

Roleplay Points: 5 RPP

Bans: 4

Blacklists: 1

Time Zone: GMT

In Character Information

Full Name: Sam Stitcherman

Nicknames (if applicable): Stitch

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/08/1990

Ethnicity: White

Current Street Address: Apartment 3, Cub Avenue, Evocity

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: {3rd Person}

Sam Stitcherman, a successful business man. But how he got to that is not a fairy tale. As a matter of fact it was the complete opposite.

Sam was brought up on the outskirts of London, born into a family with abusive parents, who struggled to pay rent.

Through his childhood, Sam was bullied for his weight. When he would go home, he would cry his eyes out. On occasions, he would resort to self-harm. Through all the hard times Sam went through, he still did exceptionally well in school.

At the age of 15, Sam got a job at a local flower shop business and saved up all his money to move away from London. Also around this time, Sam decided to begin to workout. He ran miles, used the schools gym room and tried to keep himself healthy.

He stuck with the job and the working out for the remaining years he had left of school.

A few years passed by and Sam left high school with A's in most of his classes, £15,250 in the bank - saved up from the weekend and summer jobs - and a positive mind. He booked a ticket to Evocity, a promising city filled with opportunity and fortune. He kissed his family goodbye and got on the plane.

When Sam first arrived at Evocity, he struggled. He found a local pharmacy with a 'HELP WANTED' sign in the window. He walked in, with his A's in Chemistry and Biology and got the job almost instantaneously. Sam later moved into an Apartment on Cub Avenue.

A couple years passed when Sam got a job at Black Thistle International, a trading and security company. He was given the important job of accountant. This was a big step upwards in the job ladder, actually getting a reasonable pay for a change.

Sam worked there for around a year until he later left the company due to the owner being psychopathic and the company rapidly losing clients after a rape scandal. The company soon after, crumbled to the ground and reduced to rubble.

So Sam when out to look for another job, and found Park Industries. He took an application form and started to fill it out...

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Found an advert in the paper

Previous Employer(s): Black Thistle International

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): The company was losing clients and I didn't want to be there when the ship sunk.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): Forums = 9 Server = 7.5

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: My experience with pharmaceuticals and money would make me a wonderful asset of your company.

Anything else we should know about you?:

Kind Regards,
Sam Stitcherman
[Image: 7sQmKee.png]
(03-19-2016, 12:23 AM)Stitch Wrote: - Snip -

[Image: SEViMufJLuHMHwhGMP4ClpzO2KjlUsqr88-stYrb...JuXpVVgizr]

Dear Mr. Stitcherman,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]

Jonathan Ive

Chief Operations Officer

Steam Name: Jipz

Steam ID: Steam_0:0:84848817

Hours: 220

Roleplay Points: 3

Bans: 1

Blacklists: 4

Time Zone: GMT +01:00

In Character Information

Full Name: Jimmy Pheallonz

Nicknames (if applicable): Jipz

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 1964 

Ethnicity: Irish

Current Street Address: Cub Avenue - Appartment 2

[*]Driver's License Number: DAMN

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: 

How did you hear about Park Industries?: My friend Lee told me

Previous Employer(s): N/A

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): N/A

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 8/6

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I know my shit Cheese

Anything else we should know about you?: Nah
(03-20-2016, 07:11 PM)Jipz Wrote: -Snip-

[Image: Dnwe2aIn3BSffvwSSbTrw_XlekbTauXtRnzrVJx0...rRwuPvM8Ix]

Dear Mr. Pheallonz,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

[Image: 87Ws4q2.png]

Frank Holmes
CEO of Fearless Financial
Human Resource Representative.

Steam Name: Jhunterdaw

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104405690

Hours: 250+

Roleplay Points: 0

Bans: 1

Blacklists: 1

Time Zone: GMT

In Character Information

Full Name: Josh James

Nicknames (if applicable): Josh

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 25/12/1982

Ethnicity: White British

Current Street Address: Appartment #8 Cub Avenue EvoCity

[*]Driver's License Number: GVM-854

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: Hi Im Josh and I was born on the 25th December 1982 I gladly had a normal Child/Teenager Life, Got the right results I wanted to go on and progress further in the business industry. I started the business in London UK. But then I realised that my business was not doing as how I wanted it to become so I decided to move to Evocity and hopefully I will find an opportunity here.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Through Hitman

Previous Employer(s): The Vendetta Family

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): I do not think this was the right clan for me and my best abilities come through money and business so I found this and hopefully I can progress further into business.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Because I am very good with money and dealing with business and also I can bond and meet new friends there and just bond with everyone and get along and also I have very good manners

Anything else we should know about you?: -
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
(03-21-2016, 01:58 AM)jhunterdaw Wrote: -snip-

[Image: SEViMufJLuHMHwhGMP4ClpzO2KjlUsqr88-stYrb...JuXpVVgizr]

Dear Mr. James,

Sincerely,

[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]

Jonathan Ive

Chief Operations Officer
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Hunterr