[Pas] Park Industries
You've edited the wrong application JoshZ, please edit your most RECENT one please.
(07-22-2016, 07:31 PM)Merle Wrote: You've edited the wrong application JoshZ, please edit your most RECENT one please.

Done
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Create

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87369477

Hours: I  have 1108 Hours on my record.

Roleplay Points: I gained eight roleplay points.

Bans: I have 5 bans during my time, I have not had any within the past 3 Months

Blacklists: 20..

Time Zone: GMT
[*]
Microphone: Yes

In Character Information

Full Name: Johnathan 'Create' Smith

Nicknames (if applicable): Johnny

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/16/1993

Ethnicity: White-British

Current Street Address: 24 Evo Lane

[*]Driver's License Number: 290 8362

References: N/A

Preferred Placement: Human Resources.

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I am a twenty three years of age. I am a single gentleman who is very focused in my work. I am known to be a well-respected friendly gentleman who keeps to himself. I smoke cigars, but I respect when smoking is not allowed.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I used to work at Park Industries as the Human Resources Supervisor

Previous Employer(s): Park Industries.

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): I had some personal reasons (IC) and I had to go back home to my family (IC).

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 10-10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: [b]I have a bunch of experience in Human Resources and I am great with databases and graphs if needed. I am focused in my work and I do not rush anything unless the deadline is urgent. I try to get everything done as soon as It's set, and I will try my hardest to hold the interviews as soon as the interviewee is ready. I always like to get straight to the point and I do not allow any distractions before my work is done.[/b]

Anything else we should know about you?: N/A

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Johnathan 'Create' Smith certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.
[Image: OGLYWlc.png]

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Kind regards,

[Image: j6nedAJ.png]

Luigi Rossi
Human Resources Representative
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
[Image: aKkMcfz.png]

Dear Park,
I am writing to make you aware of my resignation due to the clan being extremely inactive and i feel that i would be better suited elsewhere...

Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a great organisation and i wish you all the best for the future.

Many thanks,

Carly Porter

[Image: 3lIMv1y.png?1]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]

Steam Name:[FL:RP]Roberto Sherlingo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55633338

Hours: 320+

Roleplay Points: 1

Bans: 4

Blacklists: 5

Time Zone: Denmark
[*]
Microphone: Y

In Character Information

Full Name:Roberto "Sherlingo" Moensted

Nicknames (if applicable):Sherlingo

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/10 1990

Ethnicity: Danish

Current Street Address: RV

[*]Driver's License Number:420 666 696

References:

Preferred Placement: HR / Park Weaponry / Park Pharmaceuticals / Park Aerospace / Fearless Financial: Park Weaponry

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: From: Denmark Gender: male First language: Danish RPToungeas

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Recruitment Letter

Previous Employer(s): Washington family, Thieves Guild

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Kicked out, Clan closed

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 9

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Nothing at all

Anything else we should know about you?: English in not my first language so there is a few words i have no clue to what means

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Roberto "sherlingo" Moensted certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
[Image: JKZYOcfhyTkeB5PxJgwOc-nbrPtRq0K7hNPWKoZ_..._JkmTe7myX]

Dear Mr. Moensted,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

[Image: WJJRCtv.png]

Luigi Rossi
Human Resources Representative
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • NightHawkd, Merle

Steam Name: Centurion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59563366

Hours: 986 (Update: Now reached the 1000 hour mark.)

Roleplay Points: 7 (Update: 8)

Bans: 0 Occasions

Blacklists: 6 Occasions

Time Zone: GMT + 1 (Great Britain)

Microphone: Yes I do

In Character Information

Full Name: Sergai 'Centurino' Varkov

Nicknames (if applicable): N/A

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/12/1984

Ethnicity: Indo-European

Current Street Address: Apartment \19, Cub Avenue, Central Evocity.

[*]Driver's License Number: 121537

References: Jack Mondays ([FL] Reebs)

Preferred Placement: Park Weaponry

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: In many ways, I am a simple teenage boy. I like listening to loud music, going out with friends, eating good food and kissing girls. However, in many ways I am peculiar to others. I am willing to take any role to make others feel comfortable. I fight battles that are hopelessly lost because they are morally right. But after all, that it what makes me human. I feel empathy and compassion to those who deserve it, and stir those in a wrong to a path growing ever lighter. I try my hardest in everything, even if I look stupid doing so. And most of all, I learn from my mistakes. So yes. I am very knowledgeable by now. I memorise quotes in the hopes to inspire those around me as I know my talents cannot. I face the harsh but relevant realities of life wife the goal of overpowering them. I am only sixteen years of age and yet I know the realities of life and look forward to my future, rather than dwell on my limited past. I believe my attitudes and motivation will benefit Park industries in many different ways and I look forward to seeing Park Industries on Fearless for a long time, with or without me being part of it.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Through [FL] Reebs, and searching on the forums.

Previous Employer(s): Crimson Raiders and the Denino Family, both with a short term stay.

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Upon knowing the doom that lingered my previous clans, and the fiends that lay waste to their once civilised structures, I handed in my resignation.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 7. I am still a student and therefor my school work must take priority.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: My skills with people, mathematics and my quick thinking. I shall not shy away from any problem, no matter its size nor strength.

Anything else we should know about you?: I am 16 years old. I am currently studying at a secondary school in North Yorkshire, England. My name is Oliver and I started playing FearlessRP in 2012 (I believe) with a large break in the middle. This means I am rather unknown to those who did not play back when I started as I have yet to introduce myself fully to the community. I plan to make the friends I need here at Park Industries.

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Centurion, certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.
The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
  • Reebs, Blade, Hitman
OOC Info:
Steam name: [FL:RP] Blade
Steam ID: get later
Hours: 98
RPP: 1
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Time zone: I'm in USA but whe. On games UK time
IC info:
Full name: Macca Penmark
Nicknames: Pen
Date of birth: 24/9/1997
Gener: Male
Skin colour: White
Current street address 23 Lake village EC3 BQ1
About yourself: Well I just recently moved in here at evocity. I suppose it's been a little different comepard to Belgium. A lot more crime here,however I've made friends and I got a job and stuff and it's going well!
How did you here about park industries: I was reading the Evo Times and saw an advert
Previous employee: -
Reason for leaving: -
How active am I: forums: 7 Server: 9
What makes me stand out: My happiness and cheerfulness towards citizens I meet on the street
Anything else: No

Steam Name:  [FC:RP] Edna

Steam ID:

Hours: 440

Roleplay Points: 0

Bans: 7

Blacklists: Don't know as it dosent load up the page for me

Time Zone: GMT
[*]
Microphone: Y

In Character Information

Full Name:Ethan 'Edna' Kilby

Nicknames (if applicable):Edna

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 3/2/1984

Ethnicity:

Current Street Address: Corleone Estate

[*]Driver's License Number:EDNA

References:

Preferred Placement: Park Aerospace

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I will do any thing for the Job and I will never let down a mate if that are in trouble. I will work to the best of my abilities and I will respect everybody. This is my second job from being a Builder Of Evo City

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I was looking through the News paper and I saw u where looking for people to work for you so I thought why not!

Previous Employer(s): Eventors

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Not much activity

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 8 for in-Game and 6 for the foums

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I will Do to the best of my abilities ad I will be a great person to work with

Anything else we should know about you?: No not really

[*]Certification:

[*]I, ___________Ethan 'Edna' Kilby____ certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.