Unban Request: banned for 2 months spawning things, RACISTS get only 3 Days???!!
Your name: SirWave

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8456808

Your ban ID: 69234

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Reason: 'Proppushing, propspam'

Involved: Steam Player: The Timber Jack, Steam Player: 4144, Steam Player: BrandenBurg

Why we should unban you: I didn't know that spawning things make the server slow and that this is a reason to ban me for 2 months (!). If I would have known I wouldn't have done it. It is not that i did massively. All togeether I spawned around 10 things and then deleted it. Then i spawned 3 balloons. Was just trying things. No bad intentions at all, just trying. Then FL SoulRipper just banned me without any warning. He just said: "Listen", and then I was already banned and lost connection to server. He didn't explained what I did wrong. I needed to figure it out by myself (searching this forum) what I did wrong. I am actually new to this game. And just ban new players like that without even telling why will make gamers only not to play that game ever again. This is really sad (especially a 2 months ban!!). I just learned how to unlock a car and how to turn on sirens. And now, just getting used to the game play I got banned - without EXPLAINATION and WITHOUT a WARNING. 

In comparison: ID 69240 Excessive racism was banned for 3 days only. This is absolutetly disproportionate to my misdoing (Excessive Racism 3 Days ban in comparison to spawn around 15 things = 2 Months ban). I don't think there is a discussion needed on what has to be punished more: excessive racism or spawning things for testing purposes. This leads to the conclusion that racism is tolerated by fearless more than spawning things.And that would go to the complete wrong direction.

Please unban me, I learned the lesson - and i will only spawn things if they are needed. Above mentioned players saw everything, and they don't understand why I got banned like this. 

ID 69243 spawned things as well: Penalty 24 hours Ban. Not 2 Months!

Thanks,
SirWave
You were spawning multiple hot air balloons on the mainstreet and you smashed around with them. Nobody could drive their car anymore and the server looked like our competitors for a while.

I can agree with an unban, but you will be blacklisted from props for 40 hours.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(01-20-2016, 11:37 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: You were spawning multiple hot air balloons on the mainstreet and you smashed around with them. Nobody could drive their car anymore and the server looked like our competitors for a while.

I can agree with an unban, but you will be blacklisted from props for 40 hours.

That is alright with me.
Actually I was trying to get the balloons out of the way. ;-)

Thx.
Unban approved, press Z next time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.