Report: Moon Lying in the Courthouse
Thread Title: Report: Moon

Name of player: Moon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Time in GMT: 20:00 i guess?

Server: Forums

Summary: I made a BR on Moon for (EDIT: nearly) killing me and it got approved.
(the evidence video i made was muted because of copyright music)
Than he made a UBR saying he told me to stop and that i insulted him or something?
Well what so ever, i reuploaded the video WITH sound. 

Evidence:
The UBR from Moon (click)
Click here if the UBR Thread is removed.
Video:

Spoiler :

So how should I know exactly so much hate that was a couple days ago maybe next time don't put a muted.evidence that wouldn't happen?
So yeah as I see I'm wrong and you see that time we were friends and that's the only reason I did it anyway this is just a false BR/PR now
(01-24-2016, 08:25 PM)Moon Wrote: I made a BR on Moon for killing me and it got approved.

I never killed you

So next time don't upload a muted evidence all of that wouldn't happen

This is not a false BR...
You lied. Thats all.
I'm gonna explain it properly as I can now
First I have nothing against nobody but I feel like getting so much hated when I play might because my aggressive-rp and barely passive rp and like 6-8people bullied me today which made me a real feel quiting FL for sometime and I'm playing a lot FL cause I like it since 2013 and you can see my recent activity back to the thread it was misunderstanding in my half because you posted it without audio In the video so I can't really remember what happened cause it was a few days ago .but that's what I could remember at least   I have an short term memmory so I don't really, remember stuff the best not an excuse I know.....
(01-24-2016, 08:53 PM)Moon Wrote: I'm gonna explain it properly as I can now
First I have nothing against nobody but I feel like getting so much hated when I play might because my aggressive-rp and barely passive rp and like 6-8people bullied me today which made me a real feel quiting FL for sometime and I'm playing a lot FL cause I like it since 2013 and you can see my recent activity back to the thread it was misunderstanding in my half because you posted it without audio In the video so I can't really remember what happened cause it was a few days ago .but that's what I could remember at least   I have an short term memmory so I don't really, remember stuff the best not an excuse I know but that's just misunderstanding

Can you already stop searching excuses? 
You're lying on nearly every BR on you, do you really think someone is still gonna believe you?

Because i dont.
Because on your current BR (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...191&page=3)
YOU can even remember WHY you changed your name (EDIT) (Also 3 days ago that happened)
And my br on you was also around 3 days ago. (EDIT 2) (atleast when it happened)

Dont try, just give up moon and stop lying.
I said it's not an excuse I know but you post a PR that got accepted and video no audio so I can't remember what happened here if it was couple days ago

Then I do UBR I said what I could remember from situation cause your video had no audio and it got declined I got no problem with that and  hold on you think I'm lying about a BR in my short term memory? That's something personal that I didn't have to say but fine.disappointed and dissapointing

I changed my name 3hour ago and I commented 3hour ago please re-check your self
https://youtu.be/H-ZwUuLXlTw

Video was captured by him few days ago and posted BR now got accepted my UBR was denied I got no problem with that and now he post a new PR lying in the courthouse how do you expect that I'll remember that if it was couple days ago?

This has no audio

Got punished for first BR this is the second
I changed my name today and the commented same time i changed was today maybe read and check time before you type something excessive?
And I got nothing much left to say after all I'm a human and I want an administrator to preview this fastest as can.

Edit reason:merged few replys into one due to spam

Not the same when it's a couple days ago