Report: Moon Lying in the Courthouse
I changed the name cause a guy adviced me to do it not because I broke any rule so flame people will leave me alon.
The BR topic by rozkoz you sent link I see you didn't read it all re-read it and see it two other stuff about 2other complications it was 3hour ago my comment and I commented same time I changed my name how can't I remember that? But if you're talking about days on a game I will barely remember
Your BR was posted 3hour ago record was few days ago right? and got accept instantly now you made another one lying In courthouse about a vid had no sound I'm innocent and hoping admin will see this fastest as possib.
(01-24-2016, 10:03 PM)Moon Wrote: Your BR was posted 3hour ago record was few days ago right? and got accept instantly now you made another one lying In courthouse about a vid had no sound I'm innocent and hoping admin will see this fastest as possib.

IDK what you're talking about the whole time.

The thing is. 
You said that you thought i was a chef (in your UBR)
And you also said that you said "stop" or something. (In your UBR)
AND THATS A LIE.

Because as you can see in the video with sound (this post) you've done NOTHING. (You just knocked me out)

And now you're searching excuses when there is evidence about you lying in the courthouse (UBR)
Im not going to repeat my self anymore I want an admin to preview this

-Moon
you forgot to mention you're keep changing subjects using last BR against me using this BR keep changing it..... I don't feel threatened since I know I'm innocent
Quote:Well so i was about to die from hunger then i thought Dreebott is an chef i repeated my self i need food(1) he started running he had some suit the old man with an hat on him so i couldn't know if hes VP or Chef they have simillar color in game too looks  the same name so i told him "SELL ME FISH" and he start running away so i was chasing him(2) and then he was insulting me over mic as a joke i guess. (3) that's probably why  DreeBott MUTED the audio in video and used my ASP baton to knock him out "we were friends that time"(4) "i didn't try to break any rule there was like 5-6players on that time"

^^ From your UBR
(1) So first of all you never said "stop" or "i need food". (Lie No. 1)
(2) As i said before you never said "Sell me fish" or something else (Lie No. 2)
(3) Wait... what? I insulted you? (Lie No.3)
(4) Beeing "friends" doesn't mean your allowed to knock me out / hurt me for fun.
I never said I didn't say that maybe I said on another part I got no clue what happened there you should of post it same time as record I got nothing else to say have a great day.
(01-24-2016, 10:26 PM)Moon Wrote: you forgot to mention you're keep changing subjects using last BR against me using this BR keep changing it..... I don't feel threatened since I know I'm innocent

HOW ARE YOU INNOCENT?

You made up a story (a bullshit one) to get unbanned?!

And using excuses like "I have an short term memmory so I don't really, remember stuff the best" Is not the best way to lie your way out of a Situation with clear Evidence.
(01-24-2016, 10:32 PM)Moon Wrote: I never said I didn't say that maybe I said on another part I got no clue what happened there you should of post it same time as record I got nothing else to say have a great day.

And also having a "short term memmory" does not allow you to make said a false story.