Unban Request For Interview
Your name: (GERMANGAMER2004)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:112115063)

Your ban ID: (69136)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Ivan Tempski)

Reason: (Loitering in a dangerous situation for reason 'I wanted to get an interview with them'. FailRP, should know better.)

Involved: (GERMANGAMER2004,[FL:M] Ivan Tempski)

Why we should unban you: (Sry I did not want it , and one question Is Interview wrong ? When yes than Pls Write It)
Please re-write this properly by that I mean actually post something which shows why you'd like to be unbanned and for what reason.

If not, I will deny this. Because if you know you broke a rule, don't make an unban request.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Is Interviewing Wrong?
Its Role Play Too.
I think what Ivan is getting at is the fact that you were trying to get an interview right in the middle of a very dangerous situation. It's not very realistic to see news reporters(if that is the roleplay you are claiming was happening) in the centre of an extremely dangerous situation. Hence FailRP and a valid ban.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
INVOLVED: I watched you as a gun dealer, I believe it was, holding a camera in a shootout, risking your life. You were told by me and others to move away from the scene, as police, and I even told you OOC that you could be punished by doing what he was doing. You were in blatant violation of rule #2.1e.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Denied

User clearly broke rule 2.1e.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Denied.