PR: Panda
Name of player: Panda

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:37746669

Time in GMT: 13:20 (Ish..)

Server: V2D

Summary: Was going to go and get my Car back, thats when Panda RANDOMLY stopped me, pulled up a gun, and held me hostage, as a citizen.

Evidence:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...5165378101 
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I can't see the evidence for some reason.
Is this regarding the hostage situation at the pool?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-23-2016, 02:18 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I can't see the evidence for some reason.
Is this regarding the hostage situation at the pool?

I will try to fix the evidence.. 

No, this was before that.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...8A7B5C9CD/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...FADDEC10A/

Fixed. (Only a certain part had been copied..)
We were in the middle of transferring pots from one van to the other, when an SRU (Random Gamer) came along, and so we pointed our weapons at him, and tied him up, when we finished transferring all the pots from the one van to the other, I took out a tranquilizer, knocked him out and untied him then drove off.
He was tranquilized so that he cannot see where we drive to and for him to be unable to call in backup on us.
I did not harm him in any way, not a single point of damage.

As to the citizen part, I switched job from gun dealer to citizen and I forgot to change my job to Criminal, and before I was a gun dealer I was a Criminal, I never died between the switch from Criminal to gun dealer to Citizen, this was the same life - I was technically still a Criminal.
(01-23-2016, 02:32 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: We were in the middle of transferring pots from one van to the other, when an SRU (Random Gamer) came along, and so we pointed our weapons at him, and tied him up, when we finished transferring all the pots from the one van to the other, I took out a tranquilizer, knocked him out and untied him then drove off.
He was tranquilized so that he cannot see where we drive to and for him to be unable to call in backup on us.
I did not harm him in any way, not a single point of damage.

As to the citizen part, I switched job from gun dealer to citizen and I forgot to change my job to Criminal, and before I was a gun dealer I was a Criminal, I never died between the switch from Criminal to gun dealer to Citizen, this was the same life - I was technically still a Criminal.

Wait, if you were transfering pots. Why did you jump in a Murcielago then..? I have this recorded, I belive. However, its just for a split second..
8.6 You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or in a dark deserted alley way.

Hostage aka tying someone up.
Can't really say that you were located in a dark deserted alley way.
(01-23-2016, 02:40 PM)Infernaw Wrote: 8.6 You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or in a dark deserted alley way.

Hostage aka tying someone up.
Can't really say that you were located in a dark deserted alley way.

And that, yes. A lot of people are in and around that area. (UM) 

So that is 2 rules broken, right..?
Was it Panda or Dodo who hostaged you?

Not gonna lie, the tranq idea was pretty creative and I can't really say it was random since they had an RP reason for tranqing you.
The hostage part though.
(01-23-2016, 03:00 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Was it Panda or Dodo who hostaged you?

Not gonna lie, the tranq idea was pretty creative and I can't really say it was random since they had an RP reason for tranqing you.
The hostage part though.

Panda hostaged me..