Minitankor
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Minitankpr

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59819922

Your ban ID: 69313

Banned by: [FL:M] Skummet

Reason: Breaking fearRP, you should know better

Involved: I dont know there name but it is some child

Why we should unban you: I was driving in my truck, going to help repair someones car then this cop just pulls out on a red light and starts to shoot at me for no reason. He broke my car and stood behind it. I could hear what he was saying as his mic sounds like a paper bag being screwed up. I asked him to type in chat but I couldnt hear him. The moderator came, taken me up the top and just said I was breaking FearRP even though I didnt know I was. Didnt get a chance to explain, just banned. 

It isnt my fault if I cant hear someone because they cant afford a good mic but you shouldnt be wreckless driving as a cop and shooting at people who you dont like. Also as a moderator, you need to assess the situation better and get both sides of the story. (Unrelated but checking the ban, this mod seems to be on a banning spree as hes banned 5 people in 30 minutes... Seems quite odd to me and these arent approved requests...)

Minitankpr

P.S. Skummet, Dont bullshit me. You werent invisible and the cop just open fired on me for no reason. If I cant hear him, he needs to type and he wasnt infront of my car. He was to the side. Loving your VAC ban btw, must have hacked a server for that mate. (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995080646 - Incase anyone wants to see the VAC ban Smile )
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
Hello Minitankor,

First of there is no reason to begin personal attacks against Skummet as that will not help your case at all, his 1000days old VAC ban has nothing to do with your unban request.

Also I suggest you read the HOWTO: Make an unban request thread, it states you cannot make a second unban when your punishment is under a week old. Your previous unban request got denied and thus you should not make this one. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68186
Quote:What to do when your request was denied

Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
User warned for posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied

Denied

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator