UBR Munky, Panda aka Dodido - Abysmal treatment.
Your name: Panda aka Dodido, and Munky.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37746669 | STEAM_0:0:39043493

Your ban ID:
First ban request - 68209 Panda and Munky 5 days - link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68209
Second ban request - 68210 Panda ban extention (12 days total) - link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68210

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason:
First ban request - Aggressive RP in PassiveRP area - 5 DAYS BAN (Munky and Panda aka Dodido)
Second ban request - Random Hostaging - Extended due overlapping ban (Extended due to current ban) (12 days total) (Panda)

Third BR (Has important video): http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68208

Involved: Munky, Panda aka Dodido.

Why we should unban you:

First of all it is very unprofessional that we have not been given a proper hearing, this is called the courthouse for a reason - not the execution house.
The first player report was approved within 2 minutes of Its posting time, this is a very dire situation for me and for any staff member to put a member in, it is unprofessional and abhorring quite literally.

Over the course of 2 minutes we were banned for 5 days without any chance to say a word of our side of the story - Our side which is very logical and will show you that we are clear of any rule breakages in the rest of this post (Munky and Panda aka Dodido).

I'll start from the raid, we've just finished raiding a place in the radio tower and acquired 30 pots, which we loaded into my friend's van (Moon's van), we then drove to the UM where my friend Moon's van became bugged, and so we had to transfer the pots from my friend's van, to my van (Panda aka Dodido's van), this is when Random gamer came to us the first time (As you can see in the ban request which he posted http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...210&page=2 ), over the course of 30 seconds, I tied him up to prevent him calling for backup, I've untied and tranquilized him as means for us to escape and for him to be maimed, he was not threatened in any way to pay ransom, he was not mugged, and he was not hostaged, nor did we have the intention of hostaging him. Period. This was ignored by the administrator Infernaw who replied over pm with:

"Perhaps you shouldn't break the rules so much that several reports about you are made.
I didn't ruin your weekend, you did it yourself. Smile"

As for my job being the wrong one, I will quote my post from the ban request

"As to the citizen part, I switched job from Criminal to gun dealer to citizen and I forgot to change my job to Criminal again, before I was a gun dealer - I was a Criminal, I never died between the switch from Criminal to gun dealer to Citizen, this was the same life - I was technically still a Criminal."

We continued to drive around, at this point we are in a highly sensitive situation with 30 pots in the back of my van driving around, and so we've decided to stop at the pool and think things over, what we'll do with the pots and where we will transfer them to.

I would like to mention the following:
1. We did not place any contrabands of any kind in the pool
2. All of the pots remained in the van and we stayed outside of the pool, discussing things between us.
3. We did not use the pool for anything illegal or aggressive on our own decision

Back to the story - we are standing outside the pool discussing what we should do next when a man pulls over in his vehicle and begins harassing us (The entire thing from his point of view can be seen here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid547980 ), he was asked, not once and not twice and not three times to leave the area (Can be clearly seen in the video), in order to not promote aggressive RP I did not kill the man or shoot at him, but in this highly sensitive situation with 30 pots in the back of my van we had to get him out of the way somehow so that we can lay low until we move out, at this moment I took him into the pool, I was going to do the exact same thing I did with the SRU - tranquilize him and drive off, but as you can see in the video, about 50 seconds after getting him into the pool the SRU storms into the front door guns blazing and shoots us all to the ground.

So indeed, as you can see, we were not promoting any aggressive RP, in fact we were trying our best to avoid attracting any kind of attention to us, using a tranquilizer and non-lethal equipment, warning several times for the citizen to clear the area, to say we were deliberately promoting aggressive RP let alone BAN us for that (???), is a bogus and illogical claim that I have now proven wrong.

The SRU's are the ones who came to us, in the videos you see a very one-sided story of the incident, the fact that it was approved in under 2 minutes is very alarming, we are rule abiding players who seek to break the mold of aggressive RP.

As to the administrator who sent me the PM, the amount of player reports a player gets does not determine if they offended or not,
I am certain that the admin who issued all of the bans, whiffed through the ban requests so carelessly as to approve them and send us off on a 5 and 12 day ban in such a short period of time, is either favored towards the accusing player Random Gamer or has a personal problem with us, and so I request that this unban request will be handled by someone else, anyone but the administrator that goes by the name Infernaw.

As you can see in the PM she sent me, she is certain that we "Break the rules so much", this is not the way an administrator should treat players like us - who put a lot of thought into the actions we take on the server, to make sure we conduct our play time correctly.

On the off-chance that you don't agree with anything I wrote and you believe the ban is still valid, let me tell you this -
People who have offended much worse and actually based in the pool or tides hotel with contrabands have gotten one day, yet me and Munky got 5 days on the get-go, and my (Panda's) sentence was extended to 12 days for "Hostaging in a public area" - something which I never did, it was not a hostaging situation.

Again, I ask for anyone but Infernaw to review this unban request, I'll emphasize that I feel as if she has a personal problem against us, apart from my own feeling, her actions in this case are an abuse of power, but we'll keep that to a different thread, for now I want justice to be done - for us to get unbanned, or if you do not approve this - that the sentence be shortened as this is a bogus and unrealistic sentence.

*** Random Gamer seems to have removed the video from the first ban request, It's a video from the SRU's point of view barging into the pool, you can see the same video from the hostage's point of view, in more full detail, here. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68208 ***
Idk if i can comment on unban request but here is my opinion.

you said this :
I would like to mention the following:
1. We did not place any contrabands of any kind in the pool
2. All of the pots remained in the van and we stayed outside of the pool, discussing things between us.
3. We did not use the pool for anything illegal or aggressive on our own decision

You did use the pool for hostige taking, thats is illigal and agressive i think and you and ur frends knew is a passive place i even told you guy's but ignored me .
I don't see how you think I have a personal problem against you, since I have even been friendly and impressed by your friend, Munky's, shooting skills.

Everything you say still doesn't change the fact that you did aggressive RP in a passive RP area, and tying up someone means that you are hostaging them. You can't leave someone tied up, as you are engaging in a hostage RP when doing so. It's the same when cuffing somebody, you can't just leave them there.
I even posted the rule you broke in that BR.

The number of reports you had on you did not measure up my judgement, I just pointed it out to you.
I do not know you, hence I don't know why you think this is a personal attack. Some may have gotten a day, but punishments are adjusted depending on player experience and history. You had more bans than I thought, so the system extended it even more than I planned it to be.

I can agree on shortening it to a week which was my plan from the start, but you did break the rules and the bans are valid.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I believe you have a personal problem against us since you give a 5 day ban to a person who has no ban history (Munky), and because of recent events where allegations of him cheating have risen, what you've said (quote: Impressed by your friend, Munky's, shooting skills.) it seems that you are hinting towards those allegations being correct, on top of this - "friendly" is not something you have been with us, approving the PR in under 2 minutes and completely ignoring, or overlooking, the context of our replies.

Now again, you've lost the plot, maybe on purpose, I wrote it very clearly that I tied the man up, then tranquilized and untied him, this isn't the first time you miss the point, so I will repeat it - He was untied and tranquilized, he wasn't taken hostage, the incident took 30 seconds at most and involved no mugging, ransoming, or hostaging of ANY sort.

I specifically asked for you not to reply on this unban request since you indeed have a bias towards us, and once again you keep stating that we've promoted aggressive RP and that it is a valid week long ban, I have never seen such bigotry and inequality, even if you consider the ban to be valid a week is absolutely insane, we have proven time and time again that we do not promote aggressive RP by our use of a tranquilizer and by the fact that we try to temporarily disable anyone who interferes with us rather than straight-up kill them, the evidence is at our favor and your point of view on this is obviously biased, in regards to both cases (The pool and the UM), we did everything in our power to not get into an aggressive situation in this highly sensitive environment we were in and it shows in the videos by our actions, we were trying to keep the lowest profile possible and the fact that the SRU found us just before we were about to move on does not justify us getting banned for "Deliberately promoting aggressive RP", we've never done that.

Now regardless if you agree that you are biased or not - I have requested this to be reviewed by someone else and not you, let someone else (Preferably more than one person) discuss this, since it is absolutely bogus and goes to show how fiercely you want players like us banned, especially Munky who has a flawless clean ban record, god knows why he got 5 whole days for not breaking a single rule, again, absolutely abysmal treatment.

Awaiting response from different administrators.
Even if another staff member reviews the case, my input is still needed.
You may stop your conspiracies and be a little more respectful towards me, because you're being really rude for literally no reason.

You have about 11 bans, and you expect to get a lower suspension than this?
I even offered to shorten the ban, yet I'm the one called unprofessional and biased?

I'm done with my input in this case, unless I'm asked to post again by another admin.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I have 5 bans (These extra 2 aren't justified and still being appealed), you're ignoring major details like Munky's flawless no bans history, our use of tranquilizers, the fact we do not kill and shoot - instead, we disable anyone who interfiers to keep a low profile, using non lethal weapons, the fact that we did not keep anyone tied, we simply tranquilized and untied them before driving off, It's very easy to make yourself seem right when you're the staff member in question, and besides Munky's flawless history, we did not break any rules in the ban requests mentioned - It's all visible in the videos, and further confirmed in our posts, yet It's been IGNORED.

I think your input has been enough, now.
I am still waiting for different staff members to review the case.

Edit
To add: if you bothered to look at my ban history,
"Abusing third person to see through someone's wall" - It's still under admin abuse and hasn't been concluded yet - the ban is still under appeal for over a month now.
"FailRP Racism" Unban request approved, Been unbanned since all the admins but the one who issued the ban agreed it was not racism.
"Breaking FearRP" - You can see in the ban itself that Avgar banned me regardless of what I said, the man shot at me which freed me from FearRP and in this chaos he's yelled something that I could not hear, Avgar chose to ban for it even though it was unintentional.
"(ban lifted before expired) Invalid reason to kill a cop. 17th ban." - I still think the reason was valid, but nevertheless, the ban was lifted before expired.

As you can see, most of my bans aren't offences I've made directly, and it has been a long time since I've been banned for a good reason, aggressive RP constitutes raiding and actively seeking to be aggressive, we were by no means being aggressive during the 3 minute scene (From the moment we pulled over at the pool to the eventual raid), this is a very uncalled for ban and you could show me my ban records any day, since we are educated players who do our best to avoid rule breakages.

MasterNoda I've seen your response, and as I said I would like to have more staff members review the case so I will wait, justice hasn't been done here, me and Munky don't deserve this ban, you are not banning rule breakers you are banning players who thrive in YOUR community and abide the rules instead of focusing on the real offenders, this is a waste of time for everyone involved, but since I have no way to end this tomfoolery I will wait for more administrators to review and respond, thank you.
(01-24-2016, 06:59 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Even if another staff member reviews the case, my input is still needed.
You may stop your conspiracies and be a little more respectful towards me, because you're being really rude for literally no reason.

You have about 11 bans, and you expect to get a lower suspension than this?
I even offered to shorten the ban, yet I'm the one called unprofessional and biased?

I'm done with my input in this case, unless I'm asked to post again by another admin.

/Involved/

This is true. Infernaw handled the situation(s) really professionally. 

I do not see the reason to 'hate' on Infernaw..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda