Unban Request
Your name: Tw1ZeR
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71821139
Your ban ID: 69560
Banned by: [FL:M] Agorith
Reason: fearRP
Involved: [FL:RP] GuetaZz, Abo Ahmad, Orcinus orca and the guy who hit me with the crowbar and dodged the admin (dont recall his name)
Why we should unban you:

1st of all i want to tell you i really dont care if i get unban this thread is mainly to understand the rules, i want to know why i got banned in order to learn and because of the fact that there is no other way to contact any admin in order to make progress and learn for the next time.

So the situation as following is, Im in the city with my friends, (Clan members) and we shared the same job which is Gangsters.
A men punched my friend and his car and afterwards started punching my friend so i took a bat out, there is need to mention i only took it out for security measures.
afterwards that man got an crowbar out attacked me and started running, i was shocked and i hit him back 2 times.
And then is where the admin comes in, he tazed me without looking on the entire situation (at least this is what i think) and cuffed another guy.
AS the admin approached to me and was to begin the cuff i ran.
i ran because i didn't get why he cuffed me duo to the fact that i did nothing wrong.
So my big question is How is this breaking fearRP if my character wasnt supposed to be afraid?
By the rules of the server this is the rules who has something to do with fearRP:
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.

I dont understand how this situation that i gave above is life-threatening and because of that i dont understand how fearRP comes in to this manner.
I open this ban request in order to learn why i got banned so it wont happen again and in order to understand the rules which doesnt make sense to me because of the fact that a gangster should not be afraid of going to jail.
As an officers point of view all I could really see is a small group of people having a fight out in the public.
Therefore I would've arrested you all, if it weren't for the fearRP breakage you committed and I, as a Moderator, had to deal with.
(02-02-2016, 06:07 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: Look at rule 2.1d, it says it all. That rule was implemented because most of the times, cops are completely alone when making arrests, so it gets very annoying when you go to cuff someone and they just run away, because in reality, when getting cuffed your hands are being held behind your back by the officer.

Yet if he didn't start cuffing me which he didn't, people run from the police.
There is an amount of people which is decent that run away from cops even in real life.
He didn't start the process of cuffing as i saw it.
I wont tell that he didn't want to or that he didn't attend to but he was walking towards me if i recall correctly.
So basically what im saying that This is not fear-RP.
I suggest you to change and make a clear rule about it only so it will actually be a rule duo to the simplest fact that this is not breaking Fear-RP And that this is a kind of role-play.
Im just saying that people in real life escape the police and do run for their life and i suggest you make a actual rule about it because like you say it is a problem in this server.
I actually think that i did nothing wrong and that im innocent, i do understand the frustration in being a cop and that people run away from you yet you must understand that you need to change the rules in order to make this server function properly, because of the simplest fact that he was about to arrest me because i did something legal and just randomly tazed me and didnt listen to what i had to say, so what i want to ask you is what would you do if you weren't the admin and got tazed for something and you did nothing wrong, the real problem is this people in this server who make assumptions too fast.
It has been discussed many times on this server on OOC that you the staff should change the role of the cops duo to fact that minges get in current job and just do what ever they want.
I want to suggest that you will make a a minimum amount of hours for becoming an police officer and that you will actually make a rule about this cuffing thing.
on the bottom line this admin tazed me without listening to me so i thought that he will be like everyone else on this sever and will sentence me to 15 minutes in jail.
i want you to remove this ban because of the simplest fact that i didnt break fearRP, He didnt point a gun at me at any point beside the time he taze me.
(02-02-2016, 06:22 PM)Agorith Wrote: As an officers point of view all I could really see is a small group of people having a fight out in the public.
Therefore I would've arrested you all, if it weren't for the fearRP breakage you committed and I, as a Moderator, had to deal with.

The problem that i said and you can read above is that as i saw it you didnt start cuffing me.
And you did randomly tazed me and was on the way to cuff me, and i believe that you would probably would have arrested me, thus i ran, i had a reason, my job backed me up, everything was legit in here and i didnt commit a crime in here.
i do want to make this server better and as i said above i want to make this suggestions that i mentioned above as rules in this server, as i recall you didnt point an weapon on me, and you didnt tell me to stop or anything.
I, I ran and it was legitimized, I understand that youre a moderator and that you need to do what you need to do, but it is a shame that most of the time on this server no one gives a rat ass about me or my friends when we call an admin even tho they break fearRP, NLR , RDM . CDM and so much more.
This server should get criticized by the people who play it and i think you did something wrong, maybe it was what you were thought but in my opinion "i shouldn't know any better" because i do, and what i know is that you banned me and by the rules which isnt that good in my opinion doesnt back you up entirely.
even if it is and i would enjoy my ban you should make a change in the rules because this isnt breaking FearRP.
Denied. You blatantly broke fearRP and where punished for it. You even pulled up the rule stating stating that what you did was against the rules.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda