[Unofficial] Lombardi Family
Steam Name: Sub-Zero
In-Game Name: J.C Denton
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29008245
Number of Bans: 4 or 5. Years apart I can hardly remember them.
Hour Count: 971
Why do you want to join: I have a few friends in the family already and I've heard nothing but good things so I wish to partake.
Why should we accept you: I have a history of jobs in private military and security companies. I can use skills obtained in such jobs to help bolster the Lombardi family.
The following 3 users Like Sub-Zero's post:
  • equal, Reefaz, Falcon
I can vouch for both Mikkel and Sub-Zero.

I was under the impression that Mustang was already in, however I can ofcourse vouch for him as well.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Reefaz, Vegas_, Mustang
I can vouch for Mustang, Sub-Zero, and Mikkel.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 3 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Reefaz, Vegas_, Mustang
I can vouch for Mikkel,Sub-zero and Mustang.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Reefaz's post:
  • Vegas_, Mustang
Application revoked.
I've had multiple encounters with members of the Lombardi Family and I must say contrary to what I've heard I've had some snippets of nice RP's. Police corruption, bribes, police chases etc.

Keep that up guy's, it's nice to see organised clans not running around shooting everything that bad mouths them.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Preditor, General Rickets, SirCrow, Roachy
Steam Name: [FL] Ikaros
In-Game Name: Yuka Nakayama
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50757400
Number of Bans: 6
Hour Count: 2600
Why do you want to join: I've been looking for a business for awhile now. I have friends in your family.
Why should we accept you: Why should you not? I'm a person with power. I know my way around the city and those who run the market regarding imports and exports. Living in america with relatives in Japan sure comes in handy. I do get shit done, no matter what it might be I get it done somehow. I do specialize in interrogation and import/export. last but not least, I dont bullshit around. I dont do anything halfassed.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 6 users Like Decay's post:
  • equal, Vegas_, General Rickets, Falcon, DVN, Nexus
*A man approaches the Lombardi Estate with two unarmed bodyguards, he hands the occupier a letter and a gift basket.*
Whomever it may concern,

We can only thank you for you recent actions, Dimitri Alcardo was at one point a valuable member of our corporation. Though the thought of power slowly corrupted him, as for the other employee, it was a first day on the job. So her death was of little concern.

For dealing with a Weyland-Yutani POI, please accept this gift basket as a token of our gratitude. Inside you will find a:
WY-Tech Desert Eagle
A bottle of Champagne
Some cheese and a cheese knife

Enjoy.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Davidson, General Rickets, SirCrow
**You sit down at your desk and start up your computer when suddently a message pops up, you try to click it away however you completely lost control of your computer**

[Image: gAB2T9W.png?1]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Roachy, Vegas_, ryan!
I got some more news about applications, here are the results:

Falcon - After a good interview, and a great in-game experience, I would like to welcome him to the family.

theMJ - After discussing with the family, the answer will be a no.

Mustang - Good word from members and a good interview, I would like to welcome him to the family.

Saurez - After a bad interview and no desire to join, It is a no

Reefaz - Good interview and good word from current members, I would like to welcome him to the family

So those is the concussions we have come to with the application that I went over so far. I will continue to contact those who still are waiting with application.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 4 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Mustang, Preditor, General Rickets, Falcon