Is Jokhah being toxic and starting flame wars on every thread.
Recently i aksed a question what would happen if SAA was nuked. I asked this because the clan has been built up by grub and it would be upsetting for him to lose something that he became attached to over a period of time. And then Jokhah cam along being toxic and started a flamewar on MY THREAD. I dont mind him making them on his threads but then coming to mine and getting it closed is a dick move. If you could please piss off doing this because ill i wanted was to hear peoples opinions but you came along. There is no other way of putting it. But seriously if this happens again and my thread gets closed because of Jokhah or anyone else, I want answers to why. Surely you can tell them to remove their comments or you remove them and if they post again being a dick warn them its that simple. So please dont close my threads again because of someone who thinks he owns the forums comes along being Johnny Ten Men. If you have any probelms you can contact me in what ever way you want. Thank you, Good night....
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Its 2:40pm in the afternoon m9
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Alfred
And also dont close my thread because some person asked to.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
What?! I can't hear you! I put finger into my ear!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Awestruck
Jokhah is getting pretty pissed over a video game I noticed.
In all honesty, I can see Johkah's intentions. Whether they're good or bad. I believe that the only thing with him is that he's very outspoken, which is never bad, and will vent his thoughts no matter where and unto whomever in order to get his point across. All I'm saying is that I think people should just have an open-mind about him.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Jokhah is just voicing his opinion, chill fam.
I feel threatened and afraid of my life when he posts, nearly too afraid to even log in on the forums Sad
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Awestruck
I would like to say if he voiced his opinion why did my thread get closed. Because he didnt like the comments being made so he started to start a flame war and that is what got my thread closed so you chill fam. Go focus on your evening radios with LL.
This thread is already going down hill, no flamewar pls?