Unban request for John John
Your name: John John

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17351830

Your ban ID: 69304

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: RDM, change jobs to avoid me.

Involved: I can't really remember but it was a guy with a yellow car, with 'Shrek' in the name I think. And the admin, of course

Why we should unban you: I think i should be unbanned because it was a misunderstanding and the admin didn't see thing clearly, so I will explain here what happened. I was driving a car to a chop-shop and a guy (Problaby the owner, and breaking NLR after jay-walking and dying) told me to stop the car and walk away, using a knife to scare me, I was stuck, then I did what he told me to do, I walked away and when I was far away from him, I pulled out my gun and shot him to death, then the admin (Ivan Tempski) froze me and asked me why I killed him, I was telling him what happened (He thought I shot a unarmed man, but the guy was breaking rules and was with a knife) but then I got randomly demoted in the middle of the explaining. Then after this the admin thought I changed jobs to avoid him (I got demoted :/) and banned me for 'RDM and changing jobs to avoid him', what clearly was what not happened, so he was problaby confused, I hope u guys understand me, thanks. I play on this sever for a good time and I used to do crap when I was a kid, and now I'm grown up and respect the rules, thanks, waiting the unban Cheese
Do you know the username of the person which demoted you?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(01-22-2016, 06:59 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Do you know the username of the person which demoted you?

No man, I didn't have time :/, I was the owner of the rebel base, maybe the rebel leader wanted the base for him, idk, can't you check any logs for that ? Around the time I got banned
v2d[18:06:04]Shrek - Ogre New Year(STEAM_0:0:74658813)used command: pm ifluffy demote john john stole my car and broke fear rp
v2d[18:06:13][FL:RP] iFluffy_(STEAM_0:0:147606101)said: /demote john joh

Apologies for the misunderstanding, I will try and get this ban removed.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Approved.

User was found innocent of the accused ban, the ban will be removed from your record.