<3 [PLEASE LOCK]
(01-21-2016, 02:27 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Good luck at wannabe FL Tounge

Really?...
The following 5 users Like MrSir's post:
  • Evanswachtz, FEaRIeZz, Sentinel, mintblackbeard, Suarez

A message like that for someone that's leaving isn't gonna give them a reason to stay.
The following 3 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Evanswachtz, Suarez, ShadowPurple

You wonder why the staff team left? You being this childish is just going to make players want to leave. Although in fact the reason they are leaving is because Limelight staff team isn't as ignorant and as childish as you are. How about you stop acting like a child and act your bloody age because if you don't then you might as well say goodbye to a community that has got so far and all you are doing is letting it down. Tbh you are the main reason I left because of how bad FL has started to become.

Anyhow on that note may you all have a good day Smile

Open if you dare to know the truth
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Evanswachtz

I like to think that i can like and be liked by every server community in garry's mod but more and more i feel like playing on a garry's mod server is like joining a cult kek
The following 1 user Likes Internet Explorer's post:
  • Evanswachtz
Bye man
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Evanswachtz
(01-21-2016, 03:34 PM)Rocket Wrote:

A message like that for someone that's leaving isn't gonna give them a reason to stay.

I don't think he really wants to convince him to stay, bud.
People come and go, it's the way of life. I figure it's just a bit of Soulripper banter, no harm meant.
People take everything so goddamn serious, getting tired of this FL & L² rivalry.
People on both sides still have plenty of friends on each side, atleast I do. We should all try and be a bit more positive and friendly towards one another.

"We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone."

Apply these sentences to the bond FL and L² share, and things would be so much better.

Kind regards,
(01-21-2016, 03:47 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:

I like to think that i can like and be liked by every server community in garry's mod but more and more i feel like playing on a garry's mod server is like joining a cult kek

Play what you like, do what you like man. No one should ever have the right to criticize what you play or do. At the end of the day we all play for fun, and its not fun when I'm hated by playing on something I like playing.

So I'd suggest that everyone to stop think that they'll get hated for playing on whatever, everyone's entitled to their freedom of choice.. you've got yours. F*ck whoever says otherwise.
(01-21-2016, 04:01 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 03:34 PM)Rocket Wrote:

I don't think he really wants to convince him to stay, bud.
People come and go, it's the way of life. I figure it's just a bit of Soulripper banter, no harm meant.
People take everything so goddamn serious, getting tired of this FL & L² rivalry.
People on both sides still have plenty of friends on each side, atleast I do. We should all try and be a bit more positive and friendly towards one another.

"We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone."

Apply these sentences to the bond FL and L² share, and things would be so much better.

Kind regards,

If you want people of FL and LL to bond and not hate each other then go tell that to Soul because at the end of the day HE is the reason have this crap happens. He just tries his best to fuck around with LL just like he has in the past with getting LL DDosed in the past by Soul's little friend.

(01-21-2016, 04:05 PM)Rocket Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 03:47 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:

Play what you like, do what you like man. No one should ever have the right to criticize what you play or do. At the end of the day we all play for fun, and its not fun when I'm hated by playing on something I like playing.

So I'd suggest that everyone to stop think that they'll get hated for playing on whatever, everyone's entitled to their freedom of choice.. you've got yours.

As I stated before everyone doesn't care if they go play on LL but Soul just seems to act like a child 24/7. If he keeps acting this way it will get to the point where all the good roleplayers will be gone and left with minges.
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Nyander
People take this shit way too seriously. Just enjoy yourselves. Why get involved in the drama.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Agorith
Soul has made constant digs at LL I just laugh how pathetic he has become, for example go look at sirwaves ubr. OT: cya later,