RDM
Photo 
Thread Title: RDM

Name of player: Huskii

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47564902

Time in GMT: around 13:35 (GMT+1)

Server: v33x

Summary: This player came after me, so I stopped for a moment and asked him wherefor he was warranted, while in conversation, he called for his car back and uses unbehaviour language for that. So I tased him for unbehaviour language, but he kept going on, unfortunately I got no record of it.
After he woke up, he grabbed his machine gun, and killed me, there was someone else next to him, but did't know who that was.

Short: I asked him why he was warranted, using inbehaviour language, and got shot by him for no reason.

Evidence:[Image: 149CCEFB4F8554A1EC7A4BF419D7B764C7E6FB94]
[Image: 476A26535ACAB645BD572694B4511118810CFD6E]
Logs have confirmed your story.

Before taking any action I have a question.
Did the accused player pull out the gun under your tazer-gunpoint?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Involved - I was standing behind Huskii while this happened.

From what I saw, Huskii had asked multiple times for his car back from this Officer and the Officer continually ignored him; so Huskii got frustrated and said 'Can I get my fucking car back?' at which point he was tazed - after waking up, the officer turned slightly and Huskii was able to walk off without being under FearRP - to which Huskii went around the corner and started equiping a weapon - then, the Officer pulled his weapon and started shooting, so Huskii shot back and killed the Officer.

This is what I saw, and I would like Huskii to back this up - don't take this as strict evidence, this is just all from my perspective - and as far as I am aware, from everything I saw, this is my statement on the issue; however, as previously stated, this could be incorrect due to time and the angles at which I was at when this situation occurred.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
As Deer stated, he had his tazer out but after he tazed me for shouting at him, I then went around the corner when I woke up because he was looking away from me, he also did not say anything at all during the whole process. This was the point where I walked off around the corner, got a rifle out and saw that after I went back around the corner he had pulled a gun after seeing mine, this is when I started shooting because I could not see an alternative for my character's well-being.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I would like to reply on the above posts, first of, yes I tazed him, because he was using unbehaviour language when I spoke to him. second: When I asked him: "why he was warranted for" He only yelled for his car back, and not answered a question like in normal RP. I said: I cannot give him his car back, because I don't know where it is. I just walked by as an officer, not knowing what happened before. After he got shot with my taser, I gave him the time to move awaym,  so I thought he went away, around the corner.  And on the moment I wanted to return to NEXUS, I saw him coming around the corner, with his machinegun in his hand, so as a reflex, I tried to get my weapon, but got shot by him FIRST.

Third, I would like to make it clear, I didn't even had the time to pull my actual gun, I definitely did NOT shot him.

And fourth: to Player aDissabledDeer, in your post you mentioned: “ - then, the Officer pulled his weapon and started shooting, so Huskii shot back and killed the Officer”,  that is deffinitely not true. Do you have evidence of it? if no? Then please, stop with giving false information, thank you.

Final: Answer to the question of the admin: I still had the tazer-gun in my hand, but switched afterwards  to hand mode. At the moment I thought about going back to NEXUS, but then saw the accused player coming around the corner with his machinegun in his hand, and killed me.

To player Huskii: in your post “not see an alternative for my character's well-being.” Is not an argument to shoot a policeman, even in real life, learn to communicate properly. I wanted to walk away, but you got around the corner and shot me.
As I said in my original post - this incident happened 2 or more days ago, the information I had is shakey - check the end of my post where I said that was from my perspective before you instantly assume I was giving false information.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-23-2016, 02:46 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Logs have confirmed your story.

Before taking any action I have a question.
Did the accused player pull out the gun under your tazer-gunpoint?

infermaw check my report on dogslover please

- Not involved, warned.
[FL] Infernaw
That the incident happened 2 days ago,that I have evidence of it, and written it immediately on the /banrequest of fearlessrp, has nothing to do with this matter.
That the information you gave is "shakey" means you don't really know if it's true or not, am I right? and therefore cannot be used as objective evidence.
Also I don't have the intention to attack and offending people. And I don't think the moderator's can't allow "shakey" information, becuase it is not objective.

So If all what I am saying isn't true, then why did I made in the first place a banrequest?

To player Southofficial: What does your report have in common with this one?
Please read the information I gave and take a look at the last sentence;

"don't take this as strict evidence, this is just all from my perspective."
Well, if you did taze him and he ran off and came back, it wasn't really RDM or breaking FearRP.
I doubt a criminal would be happy about being tazed by an officer, and not do anything about it.

After hearing both stories, and a witness' point of view, I don't really see any blunt rulebreak in this report.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]