Help me understand (Soul Exposed)
(01-20-2016, 02:02 PM)Ukraine Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 12:40 PM)Jokhah Wrote:  I mean Ukraine is trying to provoke me pretty good on my profile, I just continue to play back to him because I know he'll run out of steam long before I do. 

you commented on my profile first, you are engaging in something you won't win doe, you'll have a heart attack from all that anger inside of you because of a video game, rip.

Also you claim to be spreading the truth when all you do is rage about the state of the game and soulripper, Its obvious you're mad because you don't have admin anymore.

LeL. You decided to try to take a jab at me and my career choices, I gave you a piece of my mind. Now you want to try to talk about how you can do things like "lift" or how you are "tougher" than me. Kid, you ain't shit. Heart attack, won't win? Yeah, because you are the final boss of the internet, of FL, of my life, right? Seriously, are you 12? You come off like you are. Carry on, kid. Daddy Daycare here will continue to spank you when you misbehave.
(01-20-2016, 01:16 PM)Avgar Wrote: Does it matter how Mike or Soul found out what to say to help with his case? If you, yourself, believed his last chance should have been invalidated, have you changed your mind? And if so, why? Because in my opinion, regardless of how a player acts, whether it's being negative towards staff, erupting in their unban requests or just sounding salty with their friends, they should be judged only based on their actions that have warranted/warrant their punishments.

It actually does matter when information is coming out of an area that it's not supposed to come out of, then the person doing it lies about it. I haven't changed my stance on what is up with Mike's UBR. Soul attempted to change policy and that was the entire problem I had. Opening loopholes to bail people out is bad business. Him being on a last chance after it was supposed to be removed was unacceptible. You presented a very well informed opinion on that case, mostly ignored or invalidated somehow, but that's yalls business. However if you want, I'm very very good with FL ToS and could point out exactly where and why it's not allowed to just be blatantly disrespectful to the staff if you would like me to break out the "hi-lighter". Simply put, there are a lot of rules and policy that are being overlooked because people are trying not to hurt feelings or be accused. Even in my case, I should have been nailed a long time ago and yet I still exist. People should be judged by their actions, as you have said, but the problem is that isn't happening. They are only being judged when it makes it to the courthouse at this point. Forum violations are just as serious as server ones and shouldn't be overlooked because they don't effect gameplay. They should be engaged because the forum actually has a set of written rules, a ToS is also in effect for both server and forums, which is also largely ignored in today's FL. Did you know that there is/was a forum policy on signatures to limit both file size and display size? Or the fact that intentionally disrespecting anyone, staff/player, is a blatant rule violation? Not saying I'm not guilty of rule violations, I am saying that it's disgusting that no one seems to be accountable for these things and when someone steps up and calls it out, they are told silly crap like punishment fits the crime and only judge based on violations. I mean how many violations do I have to point out before someone stands up and does something about it? Why does it take me having to just sling straight mud to finally draw attention to these issues? Why is it that though staff members have read these comments from a lot of people, yet not one of us guilty for violating the rules of the forums have had no actions taken on them? I'm not going to cry and bitch about bias for you guys doing your jobs, even when I am the subject of said punishment. As any of your staff, every time I'm alerted to corrective actions placed on me, I ensure them there is no hard feelings and typically thank them for doing it. These kids bitch and complain about it so no one touches them? Seriously, is this an administrative team that enforces policy or a group of people who only act when they feel the truely have to do the job. No disrespect intended towards you, as you've always been on point, just get one person on the staff team willing to do the work, regardless of how people feel. I want impartial staff, that goes the same for when dealing with myself as it does for everyone else. Did you know I could list 3 events now that by forum policy should have warranted my perm? Yet I remain. If you can figure out even one of them, feel free to apply it.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Hitman, sebasti161
To everyone here or there:

[Image: 12047108_10154069516836840_7988141857076...e=573C6D61]
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 4 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Pear, sebasti161, Baskingner
Can we end this flame war? Please?
(01-20-2016, 12:40 PM)Jokhah Wrote:  I mean Ukraine is trying to provoke me pretty good on my profile, I just continue to play back to him because I know he'll run out of steam long before I do. 

you commented on my profile first, you are engaging in something you won't win doe, you'll have a heart attack from all that anger inside of you because of a video game, rip.

Also you claim to be spreading the truth when all you do is rage about the state of the game and soulripper, Its obvious you're mad because you don't have admin anymore.

And you're mad because you don't have crimea anymore
The following 2 users Like Volimius's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, SourLemon
(01-21-2016, 05:29 PM)Volimius Wrote:

We need american scientists council, to help us understand what is this "crimea"
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Volimius
(01-21-2016, 08:23 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:29 PM)Volimius Wrote:

We need american scientists council, to help us understand what is this "crimea"

I don't know, but i'm sure mr. Putin will help you!
The following 1 user Likes Volimius's post:
  • Doctor KuLa
dont be mad
dont be sad
jokhah u r rad
u a fine lad
but u be mad just a tad
want wut u once had
want it bad
love eachother dont be mad
The following 6 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Nyander, Awestruck, sebasti161, DVN, rand0m0mg, Rawwzkii
First off. How the hell does this make it's way all the way around Jokhah being mad at everyone? He is simply stating what he thinks and wants an answer, but for some of you to tell him to leave, how is that helping? Please explain to me how you're "Trying to help" by saying stuff like that. You have to be that low to tell someone to leave the community. I see nothing wrong with him stating this, in fact, I adore it. May I remind you what section this is in "Help and Support" this is not him saying something in the off topic threads, he clearly wants an answer.

It's really not Jokhah causing a problem, just being an honest man and wanting to know what happened to Fearless as it's mainly dead of RP and none stop rule breakers. Here's what I would like to know, why could whoever it was involved give their honest, respectful opinion back to him and then let Soul put in a message. It's not Fearless that's wrong, it's the members that tend to act like this. If you bring up someones demotion to use against them just to piss them off, you should not be allowed to stay into this community. Don't blame the man posting an honest post looking for some answers, have some self control and post back, respectfully and explain.
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • sebasti161, Wobbuffet
(01-22-2016, 06:34 AM)AssassinHero96 Wrote: First off. How the hell does this make it's way all the way around Jokhah being mad at everyone? He is simply stating what he thinks and wants an answer, but for some of you to tell him to leave, how is that helping? Please explain to me how you're "Trying to help" by saying stuff like that. You have to be that low to tell someone to leave the community. I see nothing wrong with him stating this, in fact, I adore it. May I remind you what section this is in "Help and Support" this is not him saying something in the off topic threads, he clearly wants an answer.

It's really not Jokhah causing a problem, just being an honest man and wanting to know what happened to Fearless as it's mainly dead of RP and none stop rule breakers. Here's what I would like to know, why could whoever it was involved give their honest, respectful opinion back to him and then let Soul put in a message. It's not Fearless that's wrong, it's the members that tend to act like this. If you bring up someones demotion to use against them just to piss them off, you should not be allowed to stay into this community. Don't blame the man posting an honest post looking for some answers, have some self control and post back, respectfully and explain.

This isn't the only thread that he has posted since he has come back. Read all of his posts since his first thread and tell me you dont get an aggressive vibe from him.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 2 users Like Ali's post:
  • DVN, Old Man Jokhah