Help me understand (Soul Exposed)
I do not really think this is an appropriate thread for the help and support forum, thus being said I do feel as though it is merely here to insult members of this community. So with all due respect Jokhah, I have reported both the main post and your comment calling Mike a scumbag as this is a clear personal insult.

Why a staff member hasn't called out these actions I will never know.

Best of luck to you, and I hope one day you will put a cease to petty nonsense like this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Awestruck, you should stay away from me, as you said. I'm not a demoted admin seeking redemption, I've no interest nor did I have one about returning to the staff's corner. As for your abuse thread, still has falsified evidence. So if there is no issue with the administrator, why haven't you closed out that thread as your case was blown wide open? Instead people are now trying to go after him for things that at best are hearsay.

Avgar, there is no channel to use when it comes to matters of Soul. You can't take him to a Courthouse case, you can't get him demoted, you can't get him to do anything really unless he personally feels like it. The only way to motivate him is really just to tell him how it is. He'll get mad, do whatever he wants to do about that, then for a time he'll pay more attention. This isn't the first time people here have had to call him out on his bullshit. I'm just done really. There is a crew of people who can do or say whatever, anyone who steps up to them gets stepped on by this community. Also, he did clearly attempt to change the policy in that request prior to it being held to a staff vote. Please go back and read it again.

I've had enough with the bullshit. These clowns want to try to make bold statements, asking if I think I'm a badass, if I think I'm a god, all sorts of other childish shit, then they get mad when I call them kids. They call out and disrespect others, I've had quite enough fun calling them out. I'll leave my ending point at this. This community has allowed and even supported the spread of discontent and it's now acceptible to break forum rules, server rules, and talk trash to the staff. This is something I cannot stand by and watch. You can either do something about the chaos, or do something about me. Decide quickly, I'm not known for letting off for long. I'll try to give you a day to sort it out. The bullshit stops now, for me at least, once and for all.
(01-19-2016, 11:00 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: Jokhah you need to go and take a hot bath and drink a few beers.

Life is great.

took a hot bath in a tub while i was supposed to be babysitting some kid
shit was cash
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • FEaRIeZz
Jokhah, what Soul said, his first post, yes, it claimed that small rule violations don't always cause a permanent ban when a player is on their last chance. This had no impact on the final decision, however.

The reason why he said that might have been because he disagreed with the last chance being put on Mike in the first place, which he talked about in the following two replies.

At first, I have to admit, I disagreed with Soul, as it is visible in my replies, however, I have come to reconsider and so have other administrative team members.
The following 3 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Awestruck, Hitman, Old Man Jokhah
Inb4 mike bragged about his followers on social media and how he could advertise fl, this was in the ts back when he was banned, soul just said "I'll see what I can do, but don't advertise".

We all know this server has a habbit of unbanning permed players, edned, ghostkiller like 3x, soul even threatened to demote staff for not unbanning him.

My advice, take your leave and be done with it, there are better servers. Unless you like fucking around and pissing people off, that was the reason I stayed for about 1k hours.
The following 3 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • MrSir, Old Man Jokhah, sebasti161
As you probably know Jokhah this place turned into shithole a long time ago, as the Great Exodus occured (with the other place being pretty much the same shit as here). With that being said, maybe it's just time to move on and do the same thing as i did. Find another community not related to those or just play another game, there's a bunch of them.
The following 2 users Like Volimius's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Internet Explorer
Avgar, I've no issue with the final outcome. The only issue I directly have is his poor choice in how to go about it. Like I said to Mike when I was still trying to assist him in his UBR, Soul nearly opened a giant loophole for a lot of very bad people. Just like there are other loopholes floating around due to lack of foresight. As I told Mike, I agree that he shouldn't have been on a last chance due to the fact that the ban was supposed to be relatively expunged. Following me telling Mike that, Soul comes back around and changes his tune from this is policy to my exact stance. Now you can claim that there is no other influence outside of the office, but I'm finding it harder and harder to believe as I look around.

FEaRIeZz and Volimius: There are other places to play, the place is in terrible shape presently and has been for some time. Soul has a habit of turning into a ghost when we need him, then coming around doing whatever he wants without even considering how his community feels about it. People who speak out about it tend to get pushed into a corner by protected people, then finished off by the staff. I mean Ukraine is trying to provoke me pretty good on my profile, I just continue to play back to him because I know he'll run out of steam long before I do. It's understandable that you guys urge me to pull out and bail, as I'm obviously not going to make much headway, but like I've said to a few others around here now, there is a bigger objective. Eventually I'll either succeed in getting this place back on track or I'll get banned off the assets. Either way, I win. Either the place will be better as a whole, or I won't be able to come back meaning that I won't have to stand up for this place anymore. I care about this place, I'm invested in it, and I'm not a weak person who runs away when times get tough. I stepped away for a time, sure, but catching your breath and running are two different things. These kids think they can bully me into whatever they want, sad to say the messed with the wrong one.

To the staff: Time is running out. Come up with either a plan to fix the rampant problems, the mass disrespect, start working on solutions for the various issues the community is throwing out. For the love of god, open up communication with them again, been years since we had that. Either that, or get rid of me. I won't be quiet, I won't back down, I won't quit. You know me, some of you do. Man of my word, I'm not giving up unless you force me to.
Does it matter how Mike or Soul found out what to say to help with his case? If you, yourself, believed his last chance should have been invalidated, have you changed your mind? And if so, why? Because in my opinion, regardless of how a player acts, whether it's being negative towards staff, erupting in their unban requests or just sounding salty with their friends, they should be judged only based on their actions that have warranted/warrant their punishments.
I don't want to be involved with this really, but is it really possible to expose Soul when nothing could be done, even if you wanted it to be done? It just seemed a little pointless in my eyes, it doesn't really change my opinion of FL or Soul himself, I just enjoy playing.
(01-20-2016, 12:40 PM)Jokhah Wrote:  I mean Ukraine is trying to provoke me pretty good on my profile, I just continue to play back to him because I know he'll run out of steam long before I do. 

you commented on my profile first, you are engaging in something you won't win doe, you'll have a heart attack from all that anger inside of you because of a video game, rip.

Also you claim to be spreading the truth when all you do is rage about the state of the game and soulripper, Its obvious you're mad because you don't have admin anymore.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 2 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Awestruck, sebasti161