Crime Scene Investigator Lee Wong's Life
I would like to tell this story about Lee Wong's police life as a crime scene investigator.

This was located on the v33x server.

Involved: Nighthawkd, Hitman, Ghost Rider & I.

The start:

It all started as a normal day, with some distirbance in the streets and somewhere else, the but then the dispatcher told me unit #64 to respond to a murder scene, apperently someone got murdered.
When i arrived i quickly evacuated all citizens, and closed the scene for any non-government,
I investigated the body it was clearly a woman, i got told by the 2 people (Hitman & Ghost Rider)
That they just arrived home from their vacation, and called the police afterwards, the woman had some sort of drug in her arm possibly heroin, and a knife in her throat, i removed the knife carefully, and put it into a bag, same with the drug, i checked for fingerprints and i found the fonger prints of 2 people, unidentifyed people, there was nothing left to do, other than packing her into a big black bag, and drive her to the graveyard.

The Next Day (10 min or so after)

I got a call about 2 other murders at the tides hotel, when i arrived 1 man was hanging down from the ceiling, and another woman with an axe in her back, it was the same two people calling again, and i found that mysterious, but i quickly evacuated them, and closed the crime scene i took the axe out of the womans back in the bathroom, took some fingerprints, and again.. The same 2 people, so with the man hanging from the ceiling with cuffs and ropes, i took the cuffs off him, and got him down, and i found out it was my brother Wu Wong, i cryed a bit inside as i knew i never got to talk with him again, and carryed on.
Again, no other clues, only fingerprints, same as the last murderer i found it suspecious it was the same 2 people calling for help...

A week later (30 mins after or so.)

I got yet another call, this time about a masacre in the little village church, as i came i saw 8 dead bodies, and alot of shots fired, there was even a note hanging here saying all human flesh is just waste, and yet again the same people calling again but only this time, there was another man, he did not look like the other man, this was a new man (Nighthawkd), i found it very suspecious that there was a new man and the other man was gone..
I closed the scene but let the two people stay there this time, and closed the scene, i took fingerprints and all the sudden this wired bird flying around (Hitman), there was no other birds around other than this one, it quickly flew off again, when i came out the girl was gone, so i found i extreamly suspecious, but continued the fingerprint scanning, it was a match again, but now there was a third person involved in this, i don't know who but it was suspecious with the new man, and the other one gone, i only got the first name of the man after asking serveral times for the name, he only gave me his first name: Blake, i ran it into the database but coundlt find anything, and again no other clues, the man got a text from his wife to come home urgent, so i gave him permission and i drove back to the nexus to trynna collect some information.

The day after (10 minuts after or so)

I got yet another call to the corleone estate, and i drove off as quickly as possible with units on standby incase someone would flee from something when i came there i saw a crying man (Nighthawkd) His wife had cheated on him, and the driver of one of the men's car crashed right next to his house, there was 2 men, and 1 women, and an unidentifyed officer, i was shocked and scared about this tradical event, but i saw that this had nothing to do with the serial killers other than just a murder, all the sudden this officer i've never seen before (Hitman) Runs up to me, and screams:  LETS GO OFFICER WONG, I GOT A CALL ABOUT INDUSTRIAL, I had never seen this man before, and i called all units there as it was extreamly dangerous i dind't trust this man... When we arrived the same god damn red minicooper held there, and when we got inside of the place there was big bloddy letters with the words saying "Lee Wong" indicating as if i should die, right next to the dead body, as we got out of the building i was scared and i was shaking, when i walked towards my car, i got shot at, and ended my life in demise.

OOC THINGS:

- I think this RP was fun and i enjoyed it!, as it started off as just a crime scene for RP but turned out to be a serial killer RP with ragdolls, effects, banned props and some other stuff that made it extreamly fun.

- Nighthawkd firstly joined at the church Episode, so hitman became a bird at that moment.

- This was really fun, and i loved it! Haha.

- If there is misspellings, or bad grammar, its because i wrote this at 1am in the morning, and im really tired!.

- This took an hour to write ( on phone ).

- Hitman and Nighthawkd made ragdolled playermodels, to make the RP more realistic, and it sure did!

- Definetly my best RP moment so far! Haha, Will be rememberd!

Kind Regards
Jonas
Fearless Member.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Frank