Finally an introduction
So.. Hello, it's me. Willem de Walrus

I thought i was time for an proper introduction Smile

Ingame name: [FL:RP] Willem de Walrus

My name is Joe, I'm 16 years old an live in the Netherlands.
In the summer of 2015 i got an pc, and my friends told me to get Gmod. I said no, because i saw some vids about it and thought it was pretty boring. After some weeks i decided to buy it, and wasn't impressed. I played some hide and seek stuff, and got bored really quick. Untill my friends told me to join a server called Fearless. In the beginning i was a minge, a huge one. Shot my friends, proppushing my friends and stuff, and had great fun. Untill i started to get more into roleplay and stuff and everything got to where it is now.

251 hours and 5rpp later, and this enjoying it as much as the first few hours.
In the future im looking to do more rp'ing. 
I want to improve my building skills, to make better rp's.
I have done only a few rp's i made myself. I got an rpp for my escoBAR roleplay (my 5th one). I think i am the most prud of that one because i made it myself.

I think that was the most important stuff to tell I guess.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you ingame,

Willem de Walrus

Welcome to the forums. Seen you around a load. Hope to see you even more Cheese.
welcome! Hope to see you in game! Smile
Welcome Joe, enjoy your stay dude!
I've seen you many times on the servers and you are an excellent player! I hope you keep doing what you're doing!
I've seen you a lot IG! Welcome to the Forums! Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Seen you and we even had a few nice conversations. You seem like a cool guy. Welcome to the Forums!
Welcome to the Forums!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Welcome to the land ther Forums, enjoy your stay!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Welcome!
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)