CAR | Details lost
Title of Bug: Lost car details

Description: My car was saved as red and with a custom licence plate. After going on today, about maybe 3 months or so since my last visit, the car is white and my custom licence plate has been removed.

Would rather not have to buy the licence plate again...
(01-18-2016, 05:39 PM)iixCarbonxZz Wrote: Title of Bug: Lost car details

Description: My car was saved as red and with a custom licence plate. After going on today, about maybe 3 months or so since my last visit, the car is white and my custom licence plate has been removed.

I believe this happened to everyone a while back when mechanics where added but I'm not sure.
(01-18-2016, 06:03 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 05:39 PM)iixCarbonxZz Wrote: Title of Bug: Lost car details

I believe this happened to everyone a while back when mechanics where added but I'm not sure.

Don't think so, I have played after mechanics were added. It was fine up until about October. (I think that must have been the last time I had played)

NOTE: I logged into the fearless forums the other day to look at some things and my character page said I had the custom licence plate but since spawning my car in earlier it has the randomly generated one displayed.
When the server changed to the dedi and new IPs etc that was all lost, all the ref saves and vehicle mods/colours.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not a bug.

They were reset.