Unban Request
Your Name: ([FL:RP] a Disabled Deer)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:40513167)

Your ban ID: (69455)

Banned by: ([FL] NightHawkd)

Reason: (Staff Disrespect)

Involved: (Every single player on the server at that time)

Why we should unban you: (You mind telling me what was disrespectful about what I said?

I was talking about CS:GO players in general, you have absolutely no evidence or reason to suggest that I was talking about you - you cannot ban someone based on indirect evidence.

Let's have a look at what I said?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...2F17929FB/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=609827257

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=609827225

As you can see in the second picture, someone had wrote 'Who hacks in CS:GO?' to which I wrote 'Low life scum'.

That is NOT staff disrespect, and you have absolutely no reason to produce a staff disrespect ban on me for this.

I would appreciate it if this ban was removed quickly and removed from my record.

I would like a senior administrator to look into how this administrator uses his power, and how ban happy this administrator seems to be.)
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Involved - was there throughout the entire time it unfolded.

There was no evidence at all to claim any type of disrespect. Quite frankly this ban is completely unjust and I think out of spite.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Quote:Why we should unban you: You mind telling me what was disrespectful about what I said?

I was talking about CS:GO players in general, you have absolutely no evidence or reason to suggest that I was talking about you - you cannot ban someone based on indirect evidence.

Let's have a look at what I said?

(1) There was talk in OOC about how people stated " I hate CS:GO Cheaters and hackers etc" and you then stated exactly "*cough**cough* like someone in this server right now"

You know damn well who you were talking about because it is the exact same person you harassed about him getting VAC banned from something he did not do.

Quote:I would like a senior administrator to look into how this administrator uses his power, and how ban happy this administrator seems to be.)

(2) Throwing out accusations such as this does not help your case. If you think he is ban happy forum PM a super-admin.

Quote:I would like a senior administrator to look into how this administrator uses his power

(3) If you are using the term "senior administrator" NightHawkd is the senior administrator as he is the longest standing administrator on the team. I believe you mean Super-Administrator. Even so you can not request certain people to review the case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(1) There was talk in OOC about how people stated " I hate CS:GO Cheaters and hackers etc" and you then stated exactly "*cough**cough* like someone in this server right now"

You know damn well who you were talking about because it is the exact same person you harassed about him getting VAC banned from something he did not do.

You have no evidence however to suggest that I was talking about NightHawkd - There are several players with VAC bans on our servers, yes earlier on in the day I was talking about NightHawkd who has a VAC ban for cheating on a competitive game, just saying 'cough cough like someone this server' is not enough to ban someone for disrespect.

(2) Throwing out accusations such as this does not help your case. If you think he is ban happy forum PM a super-admin.

Did you read what I wrote? 'How ban happy this administrator seems to be' - 'seems to be' this is not an accusation, but a statement which needs to be looked into. I have also private messages higher authorities about this, but this was also a medium to get my point across.

(3) If you are using the term "senior administrator" NightHawkd is the senior administrator as he is the longest standing administrator on the team. I believe you mean Super-Administrator. Even so you can not request certain people to review the case.

Don't try to derail this by picking me up on my wording, you know exactly what I meant.

Why shouldn't I, as a player on this server, ask for an administrator to be held accountable for his actions?.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
There doesn't seem to be enough facts that he meant Nighthawkd. Also I think it's not very insulting. A warning to stop about it would've been enough. With the information obtained from this thread, I'd say the ban is invalid.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Unban request approved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.