UBR Sujak
Your name:Sujak

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:85299792

Your ban ID:61690 and 61689

Banned by:[FL] Temar and an Admin with Console Access

Reason:Using Hacks

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I know what I did wrong,it actually was an accident,but i came into a RP Situation where i couldn't leave and i got catched.After i have been banned i decided to use any kind of script and play like a normal User.I'm asking you,the Staff to give me the last change of playing again and enjoying the game.As i said I stopped using any Cheats and going to play 100% legit.I want to be a a part of the community again! Smile
Why would we trust a hacker to come back to the servers?

Also, unban request rule #4, do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-26-2016, 11:56 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Why would we trust a hacker to come back to the servers?

Also, unban request rule #4, do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Hi,
Yes,I know i broke the rules,but first off activating the cheat actually was an accident, but i got involved into a RP Situation so i couldn't leave.
People change, I changed and matured.So, i learned my lesson regarding cheating now I'm asking you for the second and last chance to play on Fearless again.

(The hack was not meant to be used on Fearless (designed for TTT), but as i toggled an Auto-Activator it activated it on the Server,as i was about to log out to not get banned i got taken as Hostage, so i wasn't allowed to leave the server and than i got banned.)

So, I'm just asking for a second chance and I'm promising I won't use any type of script again.

Greetings Sujak!
(01-22-2016, 01:36 PM)Sujak Wrote: After i have been banned i decided to use any kind of script and play like a normal User.

If I understood this correctly, you used the script to bypass a suspension?
(01-27-2016, 10:09 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 01:36 PM)Sujak Wrote: After i have been banned i decided to use any kind of script and play like a normal User.

If I understood this correctly, you used the script to bypass a suspension?

Greetings, that's a no. I've accidentally used the "cheat script" from TTT gamemode which for some reason activated when I joined FL. I had no intentions whatsoever to use any kind of cheat script on FL.
You've been given a last chance.
Keep in mind that any severe rulebreak will result back into a perm.

Have fun and enjoy the servers!