Fearless looking for geeks
why cant i post my Smile this is some racist shit right here
What kinds of models you want ?
I'll get in touch with falc, he's a good scripter.
The Contribution Team have a high rate in Modellers, I'd think it would be great to get someone different from another modeller
(07-03-2016, 03:09 PM)kippsee Wrote: I'll get in touch with falc, he's a good scripter.

Fuck that.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Kippsee
(07-03-2016, 03:31 PM)Imagine Wrote: The Contribution Team have a high rate in Modellers, I'd think it would be great to get someone different from another modeller

Ceddybu is currently teaching me lua coding. When he is done I might reapply for Contributor and do both modelling and coding. However no plans for it atm.
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Random
(07-03-2016, 03:31 PM)Imagine Wrote: The Contribution Team have a high rate in Modellers, I'd think it would be great to get someone different from another modeller

Mate, There is DarkN00b and Coffee for Modder aspect. Me , Trash and Avgar for coding. There are more coders then modellers.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Coffee
(07-03-2016, 03:38 PM)Insert Wrote:

Ceddybu is currently teaching me lua coding. When he is done I might reapply for Contributor and do both modelling and coding. However no plans for it atm.

Oh God, WHY?
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Coffee
(07-03-2016, 05:40 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 03:38 PM)Insert Wrote:

Oh God, WHY?
Good luck, you need it
I would apply but I work with this so i get more than enough pleasure hehe