Fearless looking for geeks
(01-17-2016, 04:30 PM)Nuka Wrote: gurl I've never used lua

if ( self.Player:IsUserGroup( "cocky" ) ) then

self.texRating = Material("icon16/cocky.png")

Me previous work: Updated Applejack with its newest gamemode hooks Cheese
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
I have some experience modeling in Blender. Started back in 2012/2013 when a few mates from Australia and I wanted to make a Unity game (didn't due to examinations, no free time, lack of interest after a few months, heroin addiction, etc). Recently I restarted making models again, and after a while of getting use to the new Blender I'm pretty confident that I could make something, even though most of my creations I never completed (I tend to get bored after a while :c). The last project I worked on was a panda onesie. Will upload a pic if any of you are interested Smile
(01-17-2016, 05:43 PM)Marty Wrote: Geek is a little bit insulting is it not ?

I'd take it as a compliment.
Hello
(01-24-2016, 06:21 PM)Misterbobbie Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 04:30 PM)Nuka Wrote: gurl I've never used lua

if ( self.Player:IsUserGroup( "cocky" ) ) then

self.texRating = Material("icon16/cocky.png")

Me previous work: Updated Applejack with its newest gamemode hooks Cheese

Let's be honest right now. Applejack is not hard to update. It was the easiest GameMode to update.
The following 1 user Likes Pawsative v2's post:
  • Gog
Posted an application one and a half month ago and still nothing heard of it. Seems like they don't need any tbh.
(03-24-2016, 10:33 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Posted an application one and a half month ago and still nothing heard of it. Seems like they don't need any tbh.

Contributors are under reconstruction for quite a while now. We can't start it yet either because of some "problems" we have to solve first before that. We don't want contributors without tools afterall right?
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Gog
(03-24-2016, 12:08 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 10:33 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Posted an application one and a half month ago and still nothing heard of it. Seems like they don't need any tbh.

Contributors are under reconstruction for quite a while now. We can't start it yet either because of some "problems" we have to solve first before that. We don't want contributors without tools afterall right?

Why not just use Applejack for contributors to use on. It's basically Fearless's gamemode without cider renamed to CityRP.
(03-24-2016, 09:44 PM)Pawsative v2 Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 12:08 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:

Why not just use Applejack for contributors to use on. It's basically Fearless's gamemode without cider renamed to CityRP.

We already know.
or just make cityrp open source / creative commons already lol
its not like any other servers would ever be popular so just allows people to develop