nadrick
i finally stopped being lazy and decided to introduce myself..

name: nadrick
im a boy damzit Tounge

i like long walks on the beach and....ok screw that bull, im a geek dammit, i love computers and aspire to be a game developer,

i hate hackers as they make honest legit programmers look like evil people and it always crushes me to be called a hacker when i try to study programming Sad

enough about me tell me a little about you now =D
Howdy ,Welcome to fearless Rp...I also study On programmering.. whats the book you study on? (as in programming) mines is Samas Teach Yourself Beginning Programming starter kit..
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile

Enjoy your stay here with us.
(10-23-2011, 09:06 AM)JesusChirst Wrote: Howdy ,Welcome to fearless Rp...I also study On programmering.. whats the book you study on? (as in programming) mines is Samas Teach Yourself Beginning Programming starter kit..

C++ through game programming Tounge (third edition)
Hello and Welcome!

Not to contradict you too much, but hackers honestly aren't as bad as their made out to be. If you actually look behind the things they do and their reasoning, their a pretty legit group of the social chain. The people that make "Honest Legit Programmers" look bad has to be the media and the skiddies that contaminate the market. Most hacker communities tend to be a lot more user friendly and helpful in the actual learning process.
Most hackers know how to program and it tends to be one thing lots of programmers turn to, in which they can experiment and learn the actual program creating progress.
Ive personally trekked on Python, VB, and plan on doing some Java. All of which I have received assistance in program creating from normal people and hacker sources. Things tend to be more public and your able to study other forms or styles of programming to get the basics down.

Anyhow Welcome again and enjoy your stay!
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • Nadrick