UBR: FiELDY
Your Name: FiELDY

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your Ban ID: 69128

Banned by: [FL] Tomo

Reason: RDM, Teamkill

Involved: Me, xxxoptokillxxx, Spear (Involved but not Banned)

Why we should Unban you: I am aware of rule 12.7 but I witnessed that Fireman clearly attempt to hit me with his Axe (I have also just been made aware that they don't actually hurt you) as well as several claims that he had attempted to assault others, including several officers. I was made aware of the fact this individual was attacking people because I heard claims that he/she had attempted to ram people in their Fire Truck and also heard claims that in one case had been successful. When we attempted to caution the crazed person they ran off; baring in mind we had guns so they have broken FearRP several times.

Another witness, xxxoptokillxxx, who was also RPing with me at the time of this incident also saw the same things as I did. After I got banned we recalled the event and he quoted the following 'I definitely saw the Fireman swing the Axe at you (me, FiELDY) as well as me, I remember also he ran off when we aimed out guns at him to stop.' Unfortunately, he is unable to comment of the forums as he is unable to access it and create an account.

To conclude my request I'll leave you with this. The person who requested the ban wasn't their to witness the whole event unfold and is there cannot make a valid conclusion on my reasoning, this also means that I didn't RDM him so the Ban reason is invalid. I didn't just shoot at him, it was the last choice we had to stop him going on a rampage and endangering the lives of many others so I had to step in and do my job. This may be classed as Team-Killing but as I just stated I was just trying to do my job.
-Involved-
I hired FiELDY to TSA (Tactical Security Alliance). All we do is securing the city and their dangerous situations. I saw the fireman rammming vehicles and trying to CDM. I told the fireman to stop but he didn't follow my words so I went to nexus to request a demotion. FiELDY indeed did break rule 12.7 but he did not RDM. It was teamkill but it was not a random deathmatch which makes 50% of the ban reason false. In my opinion the ban should therefore be shortened with 50% (1 day) but that is not my decision to make.
*Added Spear
* Statement Withdrawn
Regardless of your intent, rule 12.7 (team killing) is there. At the end of the day, you are the only one responsible for making sure you are operating within the rules.

If the fireman was indeed hitting you with his axe, that is FailRP and he could have been blacklisted. Call a staff member instead of taking things into your own hands.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator