BR - Jinx, maxwell(SOULRIPPER please watch this!!!)
Name of player: Jinx, maxwell

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58386755 maxwell changed his name on steam and i can't find him if anyone got it, please paste it to the comment section THANK YOU! 

EDIT- Maxwell STEAM_0:0:63413097 - Added by [FL] Tomo

Time in GMT: 15:00

Server: V33X........... (what else)

Summary: Just check the video, i really cannot say anything. THIS happens daily in the v33x server. Jinx prop pushing, maxwell prop pushing. officers are totally idiot shooting persons, stepping on tazed bodies, prop killing, suicide by flaming car. ( I am really mad right now!)

I can clearly feel I'm going to lose v33x and the whole fearless community! Please read the whole thread!

Evidence:

The v33x server is a whole MINGE server and it needs MORE admins whos online every day. And not just AFK... (PLEASE!!! CLEAN THE MINGERS!) The server is totally unplayable everyone broking the rules I just donated 10 euro to the server but now i really thinking of quitting fearless community because this server is the home of the mingers, and i only playing in this map. yesterday i posted 2 ban requests for prop push, and prop climb and guess what they get? blacklist and a few days ban. Fearless! bring back old admins!
they would clean this server. If someone prop pushed they got instantly a month ban and this is the RIGHT way!!! i have to say this is the RIGHT! I'm making ban requests and i'm trying to care about the V33X map but I'm not enough! 
I'm not admin, I'm not mod, I'm not a helper I'm a single player whos trying to enjoy the server!!! and i cannot! because this happens daily!! I'm not lying! Soulripper! I realy hope that you're reading this and you are going to find answer on this. I had enough of the mingers!!! I'm playing everyday on the server like 4-5 hours and i cannot enjoy it!

Closing notes to admins: Please do not close this topic and do not give those guys ban! I want Soulripper to punish these mingers and I want him to read this whole text! Thank you! To be honest i made this thread only for Soulripper, Please if you can contact him to read it! Do what you must do! Give the permament! Admins must be more stringent than now.

BEST REGARDS!

Scrake
Community member,
Volunteer community helper
Report Approved.

Jinx has already been permanently banned for his actions.
Maxwell has been issued a 1 week ban for his prop abuse.

Thanks for your report.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator

Side note: Regarding your comments at the bottom of your report, we understand your frustration. We are aware that there are often a lot of rule breakages going on on v33x and we are aware that it is slightly understaffed. You must also understand that we are only normal people, we have lives that we need to live and we can't be online all the time. We are trying to counter this issue by promoting more people to staff, but this is not a fast process. Giving somebody the position of staff requires us to have a lot of trust in them and we must choose the right people. There are always going to be times when staff are not online, which is why we have this player report section.

Thanks again,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]