Dark Shadowfall's Resignation
Hello Everyone,

With the recent resignation of Grub, I’ve reevaluated my position here as a Moderator on the Fearless Community. I’ve come to the realization that I simply do not have adequate time to fulfill my position here, and it is unfair to the community for me to hang on to a role that I so rarely utilize. Therefore, I have decided to resign from my position. Though I know most of you do not really know me (Which ties in to my first point), I have had the wonderful opportunity to develop some fantastic friendships over the years – many of which I still cherish and have today. This isn’t necessarily a goodbye – as I do intend to come on occasionally – but I know the amount of free time I have available is severely limited. Between College, Working, Eating (Arguably the most important), and Sleeping, there is simply not enough time to allocate to Fearless. In the few hours I used to have to go on the servers, it would always be from 9:30pm EST onwards – a time where Fearless is almost always barren. This caused my activity to crumble as there was little incentive to go on and moderate five to six people. With the new semester starting up in a week, I expect things to remain the same. This is a decision I should have made a while ago, as it was unfair to the community for me to try to claim that I had the time to hold onto this position – something which was very apparent at the start of the last semester. 

I wish everyone the best as they explore and contribute to the Fearless Community. I always leave Steam open in the background if you ever have the odd desire to chat with me, so feel free to contact me (So long as it isn’t before a major deadline, Midterms, or Finals). 

Farewell and Regards,
Dark Shadowfall
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 11 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Grub, Hitman, Agorith, Balls, Brikaas, Nightmare, Ousmn02, Falc, Nexus, Zambie, BlueHeartViper
Oh Dark! It'd be such a sad day, but Thank god I'm still going to be talking to you. I mean how can anyone resist such a hunk of a man like you. hahah

No, but Dark I shared many memories with you over the years. I'm glad we got to spend so much time together running the streets of fearless together. I mean, me taking your BMW and crashing it and dying. Those were the days.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Reebs
Goodbye Dark! Thanks for being such a good friend to me over the time I have known you. It was a pleasure to work beside you as brothers in the SAA, as well as on the staff team.

Otamatone.
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Grub
See ya Shadowfall. Never knew you much, you're right, but from what I knew about you, I can tell that you're a great guy. FLs lost 2 great Staff Members today, and I'm quite surprised about it. Thanks for keeping the servers clean.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Grub
So long dark, good luck in your future en devours
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Grub
See you later Darkminge. I'm sure you know who will miss you as well! xD

But honestly it is sad to see you go Dark. You were a good staff member when you were able to be on.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Grub
See ya Dark. I didn't see you much but you seemed to be a cool guy
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Grub
Sad to see you go Dark Sad
I hope we will still play SWTOR sometime on America servers
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Grub
Sad to see you go, Dark, as you've always been a great friend towards me during the times we've spend together.
It is however a fair and humble decision of you to resign as you were indeed not able to come online as often as you'd have liked for the past few months. I truly wish you the best of luck in the future, and I hope to see you around some more again someday.

Kindest regards,
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Grub
Didn't know you well, but I'm sure youre a nice guy. Best of luck for the future!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Grub