So now that Grub has resigned who would you like to see as Super Admin?
Tbh I think

Nighthawkd
Shadow Miku^-^
Viljo

They have all been Admin for a long time now and were Moderators for a long time and will be experienced with the community itself and how to handle situations.
[Image: alfred.png]
I personally would like to see either of the four as SA('s); Falcao, Infernaw, Viljo and Avgar. They're not only good for the job, they are kind and they are someone you can talk too.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Doesn't matter, place will be the same anyways.

Not going to dry hump any admons here.
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • goigle!
(01-17-2016, 01:20 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: Doesn't matter, place will be the same anyways.

[Image: DRmZdnb.png?1]
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 5 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Astari, aDisabledDeer, mgdwszx, summotion, DVN
(01-16-2016, 06:32 AM)Goigle Wrote: I don't know who world wide coffee is but he seems like a good guy so he has my vote

dopest kid in the book.
The following 1 user Likes Astari's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
(01-17-2016, 04:44 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 01:20 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: Doesn't matter, place will be the same anyways.

Damn, hahah. Got'em
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(01-17-2016, 10:57 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Falcao for SA - need someone in the position who can actually talk to people and not be condescending or abusive or bias in his/her role

Haha, you'll remember me for the rest of your life. Glad to hear it. One day I may actually unblock you for laughs. 

Oh man George and Ciryl raise a valid point.

WorldWideCoffee, the champion of Jenova, the fighter and warrior of the people. The next and true champ.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(01-17-2016, 05:34 PM)Grub Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 10:57 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Falcao for SA - need someone in the position who can actually talk to people and not be condescending or abusive or bias in his/her role

Haha, you'll remember me for the rest of your life. Glad to hear it. One day I may actually unblock you for laughs. 

Oh man George and Ciryl raise a valid point.

WorldWideCoffee, the champion of Jenova, the fighter and warrior of the people. The next and true champ.

Do it, I think I have a couple more things I need to say to you

Don't get your hopes up either mate, you weren't that important in the first place - I'll forget you were even here in about a week
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(01-17-2016, 10:38 AM)Badl Wrote: Tomo and Jan for SA

No thanks hehe xD I'm good Wink
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Grunt, Agorith
(01-17-2016, 04:44 PM)Goigle Wrote:

Been her bitch long before she got mod son haha.
The following 3 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Grunt, Haarek, Old Man Jokhah