Grub's Resignation
Farewell Grub, i've never grotten to know you, i truely wish that i did.

Have a nice time, whereever your life might take you, Goodbye Grub.

// Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Grub, Edned
(01-16-2016, 04:50 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Grub you're one of the best staff members Fearless has ever had so it's a great shame to see you go. Here's a few screenshots I could find for you:

1.Waking up to find this PM:

2.The greatest city ever:

3.S.A.A. at its finest:

4.My S.A.A. interview:

Cheers for everything Grub, I'll keep in contact.

Hahah, that's coffee in the middle with his damn bat I bet xD
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Grub, NightHawkd
I know you wanted some screenshots, so this one will probably be good. I remember sending you a message when you turned off your PC, and I woke up to find this in my inbox the next morning:

[Image: 3614cc92fe8104c23441c9adcfef1443.png]

Spoiler :
savage af

Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 3 users Like Edned's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Balls, Grub
I remember Elder... good ole' days.

Back in 2012 he changed his name to [FL] Soulripper and offered me a position as an admin and I was so excited until I double checked and found the real soul ripper on steam  Skeptical 

Thank you Grub for running one of the top clans it definitely gave many a reason to start a clan and build it up. I enjoyed the FUMUKU/SAA controversies. I know you hated me from what happened back with Wwee but I was dumb back then! Hope to see you around
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Edned, Grub
Just logged on so I can post something here real quick.

Grub,
Where to begin? I'm honoured to be able to call you my friend. You're smart, you're loyal, you're grateful, I appreciate that (I do hope you remember when you didn't stop saying that about everything) But on a serious note, you're by far one of the most amazing people I have ever met. You do all of these different things within your own life yet you find time for our little family, you work hard and you make sure we work hard so we can achieve success. SAA wasn't a walk in the park, I was so nervous and cautious on what I said during my interview. Once I got an insight into the Agency, I saw that it had something that most groups didn't have. I'm not talking about the Agency's organisation or will power, I'm talking about the bond between the Agents. Because SAA extends to something bigger than Fearless, something more, something that kept the heart of the Agency pumping.
We've done a fair bit, both within FL and outside. Remember those horror maps we did? Once we walked other people through it we realised it wasn't that scary, but we made it enjoyable and scary by not acting tough around each other, we made it fun together. It's strange, I feel like I fear you in a sense. Fear of letting you down? That might be it. I'm actually find it hard to type this for two reasons; the first being my hands are absolutely freezing, and the second is that I can't really describe you, you're just.. Grub, or ye ole Saw Hero.
I hope for the best for you Grub, I hope your Hermit Crabs continue being, and I quote "Retarded" and that one day you will come into good fortune so you can get all the trucks you desire.
- Audactard

Note: Also if there is every a Zombie apocalypse I'm heading straight to your house and you can literally do anything work wise.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 9 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Hitman, Brikaas, Edned, Jerrycat, NightHawkd, Rossi, Nightmare, Grub, DreeBott
I miss seeing u around grub, don't saw ur leg off in the future bbz <3

(I had to reset my password for this so u better be grateful))
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 2 users Like EthanArcher's post:
  • Edned, Grub
I believe we still owe eachother some weapons from those tranq fights.

Good luck with whatever you are doing right now Grub ^^
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • Grub
Awh, dear Grub.

I wish you the best and still am wondering how you managed to trigger an explosion the moment I started up my vehicle, that one day.
I guess that'll be a mystery that will lie with you forever.

Have a wonderful time you marvelous man you.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Grub
Dam sad to see you go bro, hope to see you back soon.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Grub