Grub's Resignation
Well Grub, you've been a great Admin and I watched you become a SuperAdmin, and boy did you do a good job! It's a shame to see you step down, we had some good moments. I wish you the best of luck with your future aspirations and hope to keep in touch!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Grub
Goodbye Grub, wish I'd gotten to know you better.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Grub
(01-16-2016, 12:13 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: First of all, thank you for the service you've done for Fearless and thank you for staying at Fearless back then!

Secondly, I need to be honest here. You state 'I do not agree with a certain number of things and I am a man of stability.'. Now, I respect that statement, however you were barely active. You didn't reply on messages and you popped up once a week to state your concerns. You weren't involved within the team the last few months of your service.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not trying to play you down. You made a statement about stability, but you yourself wasn't a stable superadmin the last few months.

This is my honest opinion. Again, thank you!

I wasn't involved because there was no point getting involved if my decisions were constantly overruled. There was more than one way to contact me which a lot of the staff utilized aka KIK. My lack of involvement was just due to how things were being handled. At specific points I really did not have these "SA" powers. However thats just my honest opinion and don't intend harm.

One should be thankful and a more positive outlook should exist, that of course seemed hard to exist. Maybe its just the years under my belt, or the fact I could not be a Super Admin with the pretenses you set.

Otherwise, take care Soul. Love the opportunity back when Killjoy first promoted me. Even with all the ups and downs, I wouldn't of traded a minute of it. Even when I was demoted by you privately due to you thinking I was backstabbing you. (Special Thanks to Faustie for clearing that one up. That could of shot down a bad path if he wasn't there!)

Anyways, best of luck to you Soul.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 5 users Like Grub's post:
  • General Rickets, Suarez, Doctor Internet, Ousmn02, Nexus
Grub, I wish you best in the following life! You were a great if not the best super administrator since the start of this community! I thank you for that and good luck!
[Image: salute.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Grub
Thank you all for the kind words. It truly does make me feel good that I left a good mark on a lot here. I hope we can cherish the moments we had together and you all remember me for the good I did here. I plan to continue adding people to my resignation list even if it means people comment until well into next week. Its the least I can do as my final good bye.

Once again, thank you all for the memories. Feel free to add a few pictures if you have them laying around! Love you guys all to death!

- Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 6 users Like Grub's post:
  • Pear, General Rickets, Ivan Tempski, Edned, NightHawkd, Hitman
All the best.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Goodbye all the best wishes for future endeavours.

Inshallah
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Grub
You were a really good administrator, leader, friend and a nice person. Wish you the best of luck in the future Grub! Smile
https://imgur.com/a/aIZcG
The following 1 user Likes Nexus's post:
  • Grub
Good luck Grub, with future plans.
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Grub
Grub you're one of the best staff members Fearless has ever had so it's a great shame to see you go. Here's a few screenshots I could find for you:

1.Waking up to find this PM:

2.The greatest city ever:

3.S.A.A. at its finest:

4.My S.A.A. interview:

Cheers for everything Grub, I'll keep in contact.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 7 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Grub, Suarez, NightHawkd, Ousmn02, Edned, GeorgeTheBoy