Grub's Resignation
Cya later Grub, good luck in the future
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • Grub
I feel highly offended I'm not part of your little list of people, I thought I was an excellent recruit!!!!
You're just a mean old man!!! Jokes. I'm bummed you resigned, as you've done an awful lot for the community and I definitely had a good time for the little 2 months we spend together on teamspeak as S.A.A. Hopefully I'll see you again soon, as it's been quiteeee a while now.

Kindest regards,
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Grub
Wow grub I'm not on your list? We were such gr8 amigos???
To all who are happy about this;

You should still respect a long time administrator leaving the community even if you dont respect him or hes done wrong to you.

OT:

Bye groob.
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • Grub
Sad to see you go. Losing members that have been around forever sucks.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Grub
* Infernaw salutes.

It took me half an hour to realize you're actually leaving. During the 3,5 years I've been here, you've always been an admin, through thick and thin.
Thank you for everything you've done for FL, and of course, the first clan I ever joined, the SAA.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Grub, Wobbuffet, NightHawkd
Goodbye Grub, enjoy life and be safe.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Grub
Bye Grub! Thanks for helping out the servers!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Grub
It is a sad thing to see you go Grub. I will never forget the things you taught me. The laughs I have had with you are something that I will never forget. You were an excellent clan leader as well as a admin/SA. You will be missed not only by myself but everyone else who was lucky enough to get to truly know you. I shall forever wear my patch in pride.

*NightHawkd stands up straight and salutes him as he leaves*
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 3 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Grub, Hitman, Nexus
You've been a member of the fearless staff since I can't remember when. In all this time you did some incredible things and made some lasting contributions to Fearless. I just wanna take the time to say thank you for that man, and good luck in whatever the future has in stores for you.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 2 users Like Ludo's post:
  • NightHawkd, Grub