Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: iPro3million

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:1:87670220

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: 5:26 PM EST
[b]Server[/b]: 2d

[b]Summary[/b]: Random raid / attacking president as citizen

[b]Evidence[/b]: Avgar told to post a PR
One of the rules broken:
14.1 Do not raid as a Citizen without changing your job name.
I can't find the one about killing as citizen - was it removed?
iPro3million forced his way into the Nexus with a knife and attacked the president as citizen because he was demoted. Additionally, I told him multiple times in the radio to let my friend go so he had little reason to be frustrated.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
the log:

Quote: iPro3million [Citizen] has damaged [C3] Goigle [President] for 20 damages with weapon_mad_knife

If he was just trying to harm me, why not using something like a baseball bat on my limbs? Not something that can cut an artery?
I'd like to be the one that looks into this as I was there and told Goigle to post a PR if he disagreed with my decision not to punish iPro3million.

Thank you.
(01-15-2016, 11:01 PM)Avgar Wrote: I'd like to be the one that looks into this as I was there and told Goigle to post a PR if he disagreed with my decision not to punish iPro3million.

Thank you.

I agree, that's perfectly fine.

I think that this player report will show the precedent iPro has set for RP:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67982

He was just using any excuse he could get to attack me. He didn't even bother changing his job to something like "Disgruntled Fired Police Officer"
And unfortunately I did not take screenshots but iPro and his friend were intentionally harassing members of the FBI clan (we have a long history of arguments) and cuffing them even after I told him not to. I eventually demoted him because he would not listen.

While this is not extremely relevant he also has 7 bans in the past 3 months alone with 10 total. He has shown me at least that he does not want to RP, only use any excuse (which in this case I feel is an invalid excuse) to kill people.

I am convinced he was trying to kill me because he attacked from behind but I turned around when I heard the knife was pulled out so it did way less damage because it then was to the front.
[Image: IAynuak.jpg?1]
[Image: P7oQ61W.jpg?1]

There's also these. He sent the second one trying to elicit a response when I did not reply to the first one. I feel these PMs are OOC as he made no attempt to RP or anything in them. He just sent that. It was also after he tried stabbing me and I think while he was in an admin situation.
I appreciate you taking the time to post a PR so I could assess this more in depth.

We cannot prove whether iPro3million came to you with the intent to kill or to simply cause harm and threaten.

If he had changed his job to 'Disgruntled Fired Police Officer', as you said, or something similar then with the current evidence there is, I would not consider him breaking any of the rules.

As for whether he should have used a knife or a bat, in this case, both would be fine.

Considering all the evidence, I approve this player report.

The harshness of punishment, based on the severity of this rule break instance, should not be long. However, taking into account the amount of punishments that have been applied to the accused player, including 11 bans and 16 unique blacklist instances, makes the situation different.

The player will have their weapons access taken away for 6 hours and will face a 7 day long ban.