Your name: 
Fela

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:51033492

Your ban ID: 

Banned by: 
[FL] Infernaw

Reason:
BRA (67883) - FailRP (Extended due to current ban)

Involved:
 _AwestruckBullet_

Why we should unban you:
The person only recorded me holding the shotgun. There were two other people involved driving around in an Aston Martin, holding a gun up in my face. I then decided to pull up and equip a shotgun on self defence. The only part you see is me holding a shotgun, telling you to ''LEAVE'' (Which the fireman ignored) and the men in the Aston Martin to stop bothering me.
Keep in mind: SELF DEFENCE IS ALLOWED. I DID NOT APPROACH THEM MYSELF.

VIDEO:
I do not see a reason for you as a taxi driver to have taken out a shotgun and approached their vehicle with it ordering them out.

There is absolutely no reason to do what you did when you could have kept driving.

Not to mention they were not even following you. You had enough time to walk around the road with a shotgun.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I wanted to make a statement that they shouldn't fuck with some people. This was one of them. A simple FearRP was applied to scare them off. In no way did I harm anyone. Only a warning shot for the Fireman was fired because he broke FearRP by not following my orders after I yelled: ''LEAVE''. As you see in the video, the Fireman even got out his car and approached me even though I was holding a shotgun out.
I never see cab drivers give warning shots in real life, or anything close to that.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]