If the SAA was nuked do you think the process would go through with it.
I don't mind them they are just the only clan with vas amounts of staff that's my point, so Infernaw for you to make a comment like that is truly disrespectful and what are you trying to get at is something i didnt mean. Also, you must envy friends Infernaw. Please don't be so rude and comment being spiteful again. And just to clear it up is that a insult or a dig at me because if it is i think you need to grow up and act your age.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Cry like a whiny little thot that they lost and scream about how shit's invalid
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
[Image: PsBtnAC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • JackZ
SAA would be annihilated if they stood up to Crimson.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Greed^, Random
(01-18-2016, 11:36 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: SAA would be annihilated if they stood up to Crimson.

lol
The following 4 users Like MrSir's post:
  • Awestruck, MasterNoda, SourLemon, Hitman
In all honesty, I don't think its relevant anymore. SAA are already falling apart.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I think it's funny that all these people cry about SAA, cry about Grub, then talk about how they could suddenly take them in a clan war, the same war that they avoided while SAA was still open and Grub was still around. The same war I told them they should try for. The same war that all they could do about was throw up excuses repeatedly and try to act like I was the asshole for calling them out. What a bunch of baby backed bitches. Seriously, you look like the dude that avoided a fight that he started, then talked shit as he walked away with his friends protecting him.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Jerrycat, Hitman, Baskingner
(01-18-2016, 11:36 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: SAA would be annihilated if they stood up to Crimson.

Like seriously, after all them excuses you people threw out, you really throw this one out. You sir, are a pussy. So are the pussies that liked your comment. Well, Random isn't as bad. Still, yall talkin all that head after you guys cried for so long about it. They were standing there the whole time, air and opportunity. Obviously you, and your clan, were too afraid to act on this thought while you had the chance, now you may never will. They ain't had shit to prove to yall, but yall proved yall ain't got balls and worse, yall try to talk shit after the fact, proving yall need a slew of dresses for that plastic ware meeting where you discuss how badly you coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't.
The following 4 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Jerrycat, SourLemon, Hitman, Baskingner
(01-19-2016, 03:56 AM)Jokhah Wrote:

Like seriously, after all them excuses you people threw out, you really throw this one out.  You sir, are a pussy.  So are the pussies that liked your comment.  Well, Random isn't as bad.  Still, yall talkin all that head after you guys cried for so long about it.  They were standing there the whole time, air and opportunity.  Obviously you, and your clan, were too afraid to act on this thought while you had the chance, now you may never will.  They ain't had shit to prove to yall, but yall proved yall ain't got balls and worse, yall try to talk shit after the fact, proving yall need a slew of dresses for that plastic ware meeting where you discuss how badly you coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't.
Pussy? The other clans are too scared to even do any clanRP lol
(01-19-2016, 07:02 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 03:56 AM)Jokhah Wrote:

Like seriously, after all them excuses you people threw out, you really throw this one out.  You sir, are a pussy.  So are the pussies that liked your comment.  Well, Random isn't as bad.  Still, yall talkin all that head after you guys cried for so long about it.  They were standing there the whole time, air and opportunity.  Obviously you, and your clan, were too afraid to act on this thought while you had the chance, now you may never will.  They ain't had shit to prove to yall, but yall proved yall ain't got balls and worse, yall try to talk shit after the fact, proving yall need a slew of dresses for that plastic ware meeting where you discuss how badly you coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't.
Pussy? The other clans are too scared to even do any clanRP lol

LeL, want me to start pasting your specific excuses? They are admins, we can't do anything? Want a dried cum rag to wipe those tears away. As I said, I used to respect you, but now you are a bumbling, scared, excuse making version of yourself. It's plain disgraceful. Get your shit together.