If the SAA was nuked do you think the process would go through with it.
Back when I was a member of the SAA, one of the other newly created SA ran clans attempted to say they nuked and ended a clan. There was no offical war and you cannot fight a war via the forums. Saying "I launched a nuke and it killed a clan" isn't allowed, as it would be power gaming. Also making a notation that SAA has been to war plenty of times now. I have yet to see them bow out of a war, as old war rules didn't allow for such an action.

Now I'm seeing a lot of crying about the SAA. People have these wild claims that it automatically makes you staff. People say that Grub will ban you if you win a war. You people are not only wrong, but obviously haven't attempted to push a war. Either that or you were in Fumuku international, a clan which not only lost a clan war and was closed, but went to the owner and against the war rules to get it put back up. I'm lookin at people like Greed, who used to be strong motivated individuals, who now just sit around, whine and complain, without expending the effort to do anything about it.

I understand that yall don't like the SAA, and there are plenty of you, why not stop acting like children, band together, and go to war. You guys seriously just look like screaming babies in an orphanage at this point and frankly, it's beyond old. Shit, or get off the pot.
The following 10 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • EmeraldCheese, Agorith, Grub, Nightmare, Jerrycat, NightHawkd, Suarez, Grunt, Wobbuffet, Hitman
(01-15-2016, 08:57 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I understand that yall don't like the SAA

People usually develop hate to what they envy and cannot have.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 8 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Agorith, Grub, Jerrycat, Old Man Jokhah, Grunt, Suarez, Wobbuffet, Hitman
i think maby they also culd somehow indeed find cool nice yes yes?
run lol
[Image: kKBuX8v.png]
Made by AwestruckBullet <3 <3
(01-15-2016, 10:26 PM)Emerald Wrote: run lol

yes xd
So if someone beats a clan in a war they have to delete their clan? Im not sure im following this, if the SAA were to be broken apart they would probably get back together again if that is what you are asking.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
badonk badonk SAA abuse????

what do you expect us to do against admins lol
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(01-15-2016, 10:15 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 08:57 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I understand that yall don't like the SAA

People usually develop hate to what they envy and cannot have.
I can have whatever I want since I heavily armed.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 3 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Awestruck, Jonas
#saa4admin2k16
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Ali: The winner of a clan war has the right to close the losing clan. That clan will be closed immediately and is supposed to remain gone forever. It's rough, but that's also why the older clans are so damn proud, why people look up to them, why others hate them.

Greed: Well I don't know what you plan to do about it, but personally, I'm not a pussy, so I would have already gone and kicked their teeth in (if I felt as bad as yall do about them) or died trying. At least even if I lost, there is no more reason to walk around sulking about it. As I've said to you repeatedly, I respected you before, you were tougher than this, I still love you, get that thick skin and motivation back.

Kula: You misspelled it. You used to say it "Watch out, I am heavily armored!"

I'm out yall's thread now. I said my what I had to say.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Doctor KuLa