Yet another discrimination case, "KILL ALL THE JEWS"
Posting this for a friend.
Name of player: "KILL ALL THE JEWS"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151848932

Time in GMT: About 12 hours  ago

Server: 33x

Summary: So this guy decided to go around using the OOC name "KILL ALL THE JEWS"

Evidence:
My buddy, Moon sent me this picture:
[Image: C0AE46859A22587C1ABA109D956DA01DE3D199EC]
I've made a BR yesterday against Jihad joe for discrimination - he got banned for a month and the same kind of words that were said in OOC today with the same broken grammar that he pm'd me with yesterday, is what you can see in the picture.
Here is a picture of the private message [PM]

So I did a bit of researching, and KILL ALL THE JEWS is Jihad joe's friend with only Garry's mod, and  67 hours in Garry's mod, that makes me think he might be using that account to avoid his ban.

Either way, this person should be banned for a very long time because this has not been the first, and not the second time I'm seeing this in your community, I really do think It's the same guy/group using different accounts, so please do what you must give him a deserved long punishment and investigate his connection with Jihad Joe, thank you.
[Image: Evidensioso_la_politican_chicka_el_maragez.png]
First - the discriminative name being used by the player.
Also, note his friends list and games (100% free to play except for Garry's mod), clearly showing that something isn't right.

Useful links:
"KILL ALL THE JEWS"
- STEAM_0:0:151848932
jihad joe
- STEAM_0:1:51383572

Enjoy the rest of the day.
there the racism jew the br got denided
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...e+russians
szerker my brother accunt
(01-14-2016, 07:52 AM)ak400 Wrote: there the racism jew the br got denided
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...e+russians
szerker my brother accunt

Thanks for confirming that for us, Joe.
So you're on a full month's ban and your "Brother" comes out of nowhere with AN EVEN BIGGER racist attitude than you, then let me tell you, if you two are really brothers you should be ashamed and permanently banned for hating Jews, I don't really believe you have a brother but we'll let the admins be the judge of that.

Either way you need to ban "KILL ALL THE JEWS" for a long amount of time.