Unfair banning reason
Name: Ter0revil
Id:4195
Reason: Puplic hostaging, "Running away from the admin"
Reason for unbanning (Even know it less then a day, I just want to make this clear) First of all i didnt run from the admin, he said "Where did you take the hostage" Sooo i said "Follow" and ran to the place where i took the hostage,
Second, zzzappy got out of his stolen police car, Me and my friend (Who didnt even get banned) got out guns out and pointed them at him, Sooo i say " This is a hostage situation, Get on the ground and dont move" he gets out and AK-47 about 5 seconds after and shoots both of us, Then lies to the admin saying that he knew all along that we were gonna try hostage him, And says that we said "We have omething to show you" when that was after he had killed us and came back to the corolean house and killed me again when i came through the door cause i saw him running in there, And then Toby took his side completely when i had a witness, Which ran to show him the spot to, and hasent got a ban, Soo it looks like i get banned for calling the admin over When zappy should get a ban for FailRp, RDM, And lying to an admin!
You are so retarded.. and my name is not Zappy...
Just 1 thing, he took my hostage before.
I joined the game he said get in my car, So i get in and then he takes me to a place and said your taking hostage.

So i called an admin he told as reason 'He was stealing my car'.

1. I joined 5 mins.
2. You asked me to come in.

He allready got banned for it, but this some extra information. I want to give to the admins.
Rules for Unban Requests:

Quote:3. If you are banned for less than 24h/1 day, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

Seriously, don't waste our time.
Dare to think!