UBR: MrKat
Heart 
Your name: MrKat

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534)

Your ban ID: 65664

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: BRA (64403) - Mass propminging, NLR, thinking that with high hours he wont get banned (Extended due to current ban) // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have read through all the rules. I have found a way to play and actually control my actions because I always got stressed that someone might raid me and take my stuff. This probably does happen to other people. I have learned that I do not really lose anything as I can work for it back and it is actually the point of the server to earn money and buy cars/contraband/weapons etc. To Roleplay. 

I have been playing here since July 2014. I have over 500 Hours on the server and I have donated over 10 times. I have grown extremely addicted to the gameplay that comes with the server. I know I have broken rules and a lot of them but I now have come to terms to understand that I actually have nothing to worry about ( In a way). Since the first 15 hours of my game time on the server I already knew it was a winner. 

I was banned many times but after all these bans I feel I have learnt my lesson. I would like to come back onto the servers (If you allow me) And I would like to be a part of the amazing experience that is brought whilst playing on the server. The gamemode keeps being updated and each time the features are just amazing. The staff on the servers are helpful and people playing on there are also helpful. All I am asking here is to give me a last chance. I am not asking for forgiveness.

-MrKat
You had literally just came back from a permanent suspension on FL, and you were constantly minging the whole time you had been unbanned. You had a second chance and you blew it.

I also believe the unban request rules have not been followed as you have not waited 6 months as stated for an unban request for permanent bans after the first unban request was denied.
I waited the 3 months.
An excerpt from the Unban Request Rules:

SoulRipper Wrote:Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.

This is the 4th UBR on this ban, I never realised they had actually changed it to "8 months".

Not to mention, the fact that you literally just copied the text from your previous unban request meaning you put no work into this and, in my eyes, shouldn't be unbanned whatsoever.
I just want to play on the server. Why do you keep going with the same sh*t just give me a chance
The fact is you've been given many chances and on many occasions you blew it. How can you be trusted to not do it again?.
Well I guess you would have to take a chance. But then again. You have nothing to lose. I have hours of gameplay lost. And you probably do know that people do mature the older they get right?
Many players were affected by your doings and giving them a negative idea of FL (as a place where people come and minge and get away with it) is not what anyone wants. We've all been in situations with mass propspammers and its HUGELY annoying for the players which is what you did. You had a chance and blew it.

I'll leave this to NightHawkd to put some input in as he was involved too.

Notes: This breaches UBR rules and the player has had multiple chances and blown them previously.

Suarez
Former Moderator
Denied. User has failed to comply with our unban request policy as well as the user had came back from a permanent suspension and continued to minge knowing that it was against the rules. As a note the user had also racked up at least 7 approved BRs, all seperate cases, within one day. The accused user failed to use his last chance properly and showed us that he does not wish to try be here.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda