The Jeremy Kyle Show [v33x]
POSTPONED AS EGGSY IS PERMA BANEND - IF HE IS UNBANNED THEN RP WILL CONTINUE
The Jeremy Kyle Show
-Hosted by Eggsy and Tr1693-

The Jeremy Kyle show is a Talk show, originated in EvoCity, we are a show that provides advice and support for those who are questioning their sexuality, relationships or want to know the truth. We have a full cast team to help make sure that our show is a controlled and safe environment for the contestants and the audience. We aim to solve conflict and resolution and help out those in need. Our team consists of rehabilitation staff which will help out those that need advice to stay away from drugs and alcohol and to make sure that there lives are safe and they get where they want to be in life. A skilled security team that will stop physical conflicts from happening and will protect the contestants and the audience, a lie detector and DNA resources team that control the lie detector results and make sure that they are as accurate as possible.

The show is on every Saturday and or Sunday at 2:00pm - 3:00pm (GMT+:00:00) in MTL on evocity v33x, the entry fee for a member of the audience is only 100$ and the price for government officials is free of charge, if you wish to be a guest on the show then you will need to contact me to make sure that what you are saying is true and so that I understand what is happening. You can do this by filling out a guest application and posting it as a reply to this forum thread. Do not post an application if you cannot be on the server at the times stated above, if you could when you applied but couldn't just before, then you will need to make sure that you notify me before hand.

If you wish to be a member of the crew, e.g Security, Staff, Councilor then you will need to contact me to review your CV and make sure that you have no criminal background and that you are suitable and educated for the job. You can do this by filling out a staff application and positing it as a reply to this forum thread. If you cannot be on at the time of the show, inform me before hand.

Any form of criminal action that occurs on the show, this could include, but is not limited to: Arson, Physical Fights, Threats, Death Threats, False accusations, Insults and more will all be recorded and sent to the police. and you will face a punishment.

Staff Wanted:

[b]-Staff that is needed for upcoming shows-
[/b]-Security Guards: (2/4): 2 Wanted
A Security guard's purpose is to make sure that the contestants do not engage in harmful physical contact and to break up fights, make sure that the contestants feel safe

-Requirements:
-Over 100 hours on the server
-Under 5 Bans
-Donator (Optional)
-Being the Security Job - Or having the professional Security Suit
-Maturity

Drug/Relations Councilors: (0/2): 2 Wanted
A Drug/Relations Councilor's purpose is to make sure, after the resolution, that the contestants get advice to help them to carry on with their lives and not feel as if the show did not help, you will need to give advice and make sure they know what they did wrong and how to stop it happening again.

-Requirements:
-Over 70 hours on the server
-Under 7 Bans
-Donator (Optional)
-A Doctor Suit
-Being Citizen (Renamed) or Doctor
-Maturity

Crew Members: (1/3): 2 Wanted
A Crew Member's purpose is to make sure that the audience is under control, making sure that the show is setup correctly and selling tickets, advertising the show's times of opening.

-Requirements
-Over 100 hours on the server
-Under 5 Bans
-Donator
-A Suit
-Being Citizen (Renamed)
-Maturity
-Microphone (Optional)

Jeremy Kyle Studios
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0975_zpszqodx9yj.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0974_zps2hrxzkx8.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0978_zpsialxs8na.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0983_zpseluxxoni.jpg]

Quote:Guest Application:

Hours on the server:
Bans on the server:
Agreeing to the Guests Terms of Service (y/n):
Why do you want help?:
Don't Apply to be a guest if your story is not valid and or is inappropriate for the show, also if you cannot be on at the time of the  show.

Quote:Staff Application:
Which Job are you applying for:
Hours on the server:
Bans on the server:
Donator?:
Agreeing to the Staff Terms of Service (y/n):
Why do you want the job?:

[i]Don't Apply to be a member of staff if you do not meet the requirements and if you cannot be on at the time of the show WEEKLY. If for some reason you cannot be on at the certain time then you will let me know before hand.[/i]
The following 2 users Like Saul's post:
  • Brikaas, Danny Boy
Staff Application:
Which Job are you applying for: Crew Member
Hours on the server: 300
Bans on the server: 0
Donator?: Yes
Microphone: Yes
Agreeing to the Staff Terms of Service (y/n): Yes
Why do you want the job?: Looks like TONS of fun, also i will be avaliable pretty much EVERY week.

Accepted.
Staff Application: 
Which Job are you applying for: Security Guard
Hours on the server: 440+ (At the time of the applicaction)
Bans on the server: 3
Donator?: Yes
Microphone: Yes (Maybe a slight bit laggy.)
Agreeing to the Staff Terms of Service (y/n): Yep.
Why do you want the job?: I resolve situation effectively and I've watched Jeremy Kyle for years Wink
Accepted.
Alot of efford has been put Into this I see, goodluck and ofcourse have fun!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 2 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Saul, Danny Boy
Looks awesome cant wait to see it
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Saul
(01-09-2016, 06:54 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Alot of efford has been put Into this I see, goodluck and ofcourse have fun!

Thank you Brikaas Smile
Looking forward to being a part of this Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Trig's post:
  • Saul