[FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: As it was also explained, admins have permissions to edit anything they want by system, they do not have permission from Soul to change whatever they want, as it's an SA level action at minimum. That's not being dishonest, that's bad wording at best.

Again, it's impossible to determine a before and after edit using two images from separate areas of the forums. One area may have been reverted where another had not. That is a staff oversight. If you cannot properly form a timeline then it's just hearsay till someone investigates how far back they can dig into forum history.

Also, Nighthawkd never actually said he didn't have access to make an edit, he said very specifically that he started an edit and Soul spoke with him. Soul confirmed nothing was changed by Nighthawkd's specific edit. It's the first reply to your link and you even posted an image of it.

To sum it up:

Your evidence is inconclusive as it's not from the same thread, but a different subforum entirely

Soul already confirmed that no edit took place

I'm the person who added perm ban at request of SA Killjoy

And the claim that he lied about not having access is false as he never said that. It's not that he can't edit by ability, but at request of the Owner.

I'm not seeing how this Abuse case is still open for debate. There is no case remaining in the original post and now it's just a game of finding a new reason to try to get this to continue. To be perfectly clear, the claim that he made any actual edit was debunked before I even stepped up to say anything, as Nighthawkd already stated before this began that Soul already confirmed no edit too place. An edit stamp doesn't mean that an edit actually took place, it just means that someone started an edit and finished it. Weather or not any information was changed, there will still be an edit stamp.

If you could please, for the third or fourth time now, update your images to show the same thread before and after so it can be clearly established as evidence. If not, it's still tampering with evidence in the courthouse to attempt to sway opinion, not actual fact.

Jokhah it's quite clear that you're not even looking at whats being wrote. http://puu.sh/mX17S/542a691b7e.jpg

How is this not Nighthawk saying he 'Nighthawkd never actually said he didn't have access to make an edit,'. It is quite clear that you are blatantly ignoring one side of the argument and are making up lies now. You are not Nighthawk, you have no proof from anyone that you in-fact altered the rules. I am requesting Jokhah to be warned for from posting on this AA case. I believe he is now lying in an attempt to prove Nighthawk innocent even when there is facts to clearly show proof of Nighthawk altering the rules and how he did attempt to alter the rules 'but couldn't because of [in]sufficient permissions'.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-04-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-05-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:29 PM