[FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1
Just got this in my email yesterday:

[Image: c657de3780.png]

Hitman, I am sorry you find my actions 'sad tbh' and that you say that I 'must really hate nighthawk' but what I found 'sad' as you put it was that an admin went out of their way to alter the rules to get me permanently banned, then lied about it and then when I appealed for an unban decided to perm ban me once again for ToS of calling him bias which has only ever lead to possible a 10% warning on the fourms. That is what I think is 'sad'.

I am sorry if you found that blunt but this isn't a personal attack on Nighthawk it's the fact that an admin has lied and altered the rules in order to ban me which I do not agree with unlike you might or turn a blind eye as he is a friend and then say that I 'must really hate nighthawk' as a reason for me posting this. Admins are meant to be trusted in their position which is the reason they don't need visual recordings in order to ban someone. I don't understand how you could trust Nighthawk ever again when he has clearly altered the rules. If he's willing to alter the rules to get a community member banned then what-else is he willing to do?

I don't know what the rest of your sentence was but i'd prefer if you didn't slander my argument by trying to say that its because I hate nighthawk and this is the reason why I am going through all this effort of this admin abuse case. The facts are clear, Nighthawk has in fact alter the rules, he has lied saying that he didn't alter the rules which is in direct violation of the admin abuse rules and does in fact state admins will be demoted if found lying.

I personally don't like admins that play on this server with their soul purpose to get people banned as does Nighthawk with the intentions of altering the rules. I understand yourself and Nighthawk are mates but that doesn't exempt both of you from the rules and it sure doesn't allow you to alter the rules to get someone banned.

If you'd like to discuss this further Hitman I am more than happy to explain to you my side of the story. I completely understand you're sticking up for your mate but it was Nighthawk who originally altered the rules in order to ban a player. Again, I am more than happy to discuss with you over PM why this isn't 'sad' and why stuff like this has to be done. Hate me if you must Hitman but I am not going to stand here while an admin alters rules to get someone banned it's unethical and very unprofessional.

Once again, sorry for the tone of rudeness in this reply, I am just honestly outraged that an admin would say my actions are 'sad' and that I must 'really hate nighthawk' as a reason for posting this admin abuse case. I really didn't' expect an admin of the team to look at this admin abuse case and then deduct from everything I have said with the outcome of 'I really hate Nighthawk'.

Would just want to bring up Nighthawk has already had an honest mistake: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64824. However, this is more than just an honest mistake and he has personally gone out of his way to get me permanently banned.

- Ghost

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-04-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-05-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:29 PM