Report: Munky
Name of player: Munky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39043493

Time in GMT: 15:15 PM (14:15 British time)

Server: V33x

Summary: I was chilling with my friend ( MR.OMFG? / STEAM_0:0:20866847 ) at the industrial district. I suddenly heard a keypad cracker open the front (fading) door of my dupe when these two guys ( forgot the other person's name ) ran inside of my base. I took out my shotgun and told them to face the wall. Munky did not follow my orders nor did the other person. I shot his friend and Munky started to run around like crazy even though I told him (While he was on FearRP) to face the wall. He then suddenly took out his gun while he was being executed and killed me. Player Munky did not receive any damage and hereby the rules of FearRP were not broken. He had no reason to take out his gun and shoot me.

TL;DR: 
-Random raid
-Broke FearRP
-RDM

Evidence:

(Before)

Vince Anton 'Fela' Lestrade: Let me show you some more dupes of mine
(Keypad Cracker activates, random raid started)
*** Vince Anton 'Fela' Lestrade takes out a M3 Super 90 from their backup.
Vince Anton 'Fela' Lestrade: get down
Vince Anton 'Fela' Lestrade: Face the wall
(Here I put them under FearRP. They also did not listen to any of my orders)
*** Jasmin Klein holsters the weapon.
You picked up weapon_mad_knife.
*** Jasmin Klein equips a Kevlar vest.
Vince Anton 'Fela' Lestrade: get down
(Munky breaks FearRP and starts to shoot me)
*** Vince Anton 'Fela' Lestrade uses a healthpack to heal his wounds.
(I get killed at this point)
(<3) (OOC) Fela: Munky, You just RDM'ed me
(<3) (OOC) Fela: Also, random raid
(OOC) Munky: You shot, no FearRP, and
(After talk)

Your server sided logs should provide more evidence on the case as I can not show you that he broke FearRP. Damage logs should do the job. I also wish a full refund of my Kevlar and an M3 Super 90 because these men had no reason to break inside of my base and come shoot the place up.
When you post a PR you can see there soulripper how to post PR right?it shows don't ask admins to check logs for evidence,and this looks like you barely had evidence only logs can be typed by you as well so that's on my opinion when i see this.
Posting this for Munky
After my friend was murdered by you, I killed you.
No FearRP was in play.

Have a good weekend.
(01-08-2016, 04:54 PM)Moon Wrote: When you post a PR you can see there soulripper how to post PR right?it shows don't ask admins to check logs for evidence,and this looks like you barely had evidence only logs can be typed by you as well so that's on my opinion when i see this.

I tried to provide as much evidence as possible. The term Soulripper used was 'Check the logs' as evidence. Please do not get involved within another player's report if you are not involved. (On behalf of all staff)

(01-08-2016, 04:55 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: Posting this for Munky
After my friend was murdered by you, I killed you. 
No FearRP was in play.

Have a good weekend.

FearRP may not be able to be proven however there was no reason for you breaking into my base. We'll leave FearRP on the side then.
Cases, especially FearRP ones, cannot be reviewed without any evidence like videos or pictures.

If you have no evidence, I'll have to deny this report.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Report denied.

Reason: Lack of evidence.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]