Beflok resigned
He has gone to limelight.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(01-10-2016, 11:47 PM)Tzimanious Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 10:46 PM)Volimius Wrote: lol as if he couldnt choose where to go because you will go nuts, gg wp kiddos

I didn't go nuts? I'd be nuts if I said something like "OMG BEFLOK LIED TO US AND WENT TO LIME LIGHT WHAT A TRAITOR OMG" 
That's not the case however and I NEVER said that he could not choose or that my posts or actions will even TRY to affect his decision. So next time you call me a kiddo because I used the term "ggwp" in a sarcastic way, make sure you fully understand what I'm saying and not just go to "Defensive Mode" because you don't agree *like  my statement.

Answering to Baskingner, I never said ANYTHING that had any intention of altering his decision. He can do whatever he wants to and I wish him that it goes well for him. (I'm not being sarcastic)

What I tried to do with my first post is that whoever thinks that Beflok has "moved on with his life" is not entirely true and that he can be found as a Teacher over at Lime Light. I don't really know why he decided to leave FL and move to LL but I do not think it's due to lack of time.
(I won't type the full word (so it can be edited itself) as it feels like I'm being censored for even mentioning the other community's name)

tl;dr trying to make us look stupid as if it the context of your reply wasnt enough to tell what you really did mean.

Beflok resigns - "lol ggwp" yeah pal clearly i dunno what youve been thinking about lmao

"moved on with his life" - moves to Lime Light. Do you even understand what "moved on with his life" means? because it clearly fits his current situation as far as im concerned.

He moved because he got bored of slow development and decided to move to a community that's smaller, yet affected by bigger updated. That's the truth and i'm pretty sure that's one of his few reasons he decided to change the community. So, to sum it up, he moevd on with his life. capiche?
Beflok does whatever suits him.

No need to have a discussion about it here.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Tomo, NightHawkd, Ivan Tempski, Brikaas
as humble as you are I did my best to find a humble way to describe you as an admin and a person but it wasn't that easy. I can safely say that beflok was the role model of many and hands down the greatest admin to ever rule the servers. Good luck in future endeavors

[Image: latest?cb=20110705072132]
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(01-11-2016, 11:16 PM)Volimius Wrote: tl;dr trying to make us look stupid as if it the context of your reply wasnt enough to tell what you really did mean.

Beflok resigns - "lol ggwp" yeah pal clearly i dunno what youve been thinking about lmao

"moved on with his life" - moves to Lime Light. Do you even understand what "moved on with his life" means? because it clearly fits his current situation as far as im concerned.

He moved because he got bored of slow development and decided to move to a community that's smaller, yet affected by bigger updated. That's the truth and i'm pretty sure that's one of his few reasons he decided to change the community. So, to sum it up, he moevd on with his life. capiche?

You still seem unable to understand what I said in my previous post but I'll make it more clear so you won't really think I'm a dick (I'm sure you think something like that atm) and come to an end.

I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE HIS DECISION. I DID NOT WRITE THE "GGWP" COMMENT AS A WAY TO MAKE HIM FEEL "SOMEHOW" in order to try to make him to come back or whatever.  OF COURSE to do as he wants (Answering to Infernaw) and I wish him the best.

He can do AS HE WANTS for WHATEVER reason he wants and he SHOULD NOT give a crap about what anyone says. I DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO DO SO. I found the combination of the "I have come to a point in my life where I can't dedicate as much time as it needs" (or something like that) and his teacher application in LL "comment-worthy". 
I expressed my opinion in a sarcastic way and that's it.

You, don't seem to understand what "moves in life" means. I do not consider changing your main Gmod community a "move in life".       If you really think that going to LL is a choice worth called "a move in life" I respect that but I seriously think that it's not THAT serious.
However, what I meant as a "move in life" is that he cannot attend his admin duties since he might wants to spend time with his family or his irl job or whatever but NOT going to LL. 

If he completely decided to stop playing Gmod I'd consider it a "move in life". A minor one but still. However, he just got bored of FL and went to LL. I respect that and I see why would he do that, I agree with you on the last part (expect the last sentence). 

I agree with everyone here. He was a great guy and a great admin and for his reasons he decided to stop being an admin. That's completely fine and I do respect it. I don't see why are we arguing anyway...? If you didn't like my sarcastic comment that's fine too.
(01-12-2016, 01:02 PM)Tzimanious Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 11:16 PM)Volimius Wrote: tl;dr trying to make us look stupid as if it the context of your reply wasnt enough to tell what you really did mean.

You still seem unable to understand what I said in my previous post but I'll make it more clear so you won't really think I'm a *** (I'm sure you think something like that atm) and come to an end.

I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE HIS DECISION. I DID NOT WRITE THE "GGWP" COMMENT AS A WAY TO MAKE HIM FEEL "SOMEHOW" in order to try to make him to come back or whatever.  OF COURSE to do as he wants (Answering to Infernaw) and I wish him the best.

He can do AS HE WANTS for WHATEVER reason he wants and he SHOULD NOT give a crap about what anyone says. I DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO DO SO. I found the combination of the "I have come to a point in my life where I can't dedicate as much time as it needs" (or something like that) and his teacher application in LL "comment-worthy". 
I expressed my opinion in a sarcastic way and that's it.

You, don't seem to understand what "moves in life" means. I do not consider changing your main Gmod community a "move in life".       If you really think that going to LL is a choice worth called "a move in life" I respect that but I seriously think that it's not THAT serious.
However, what I meant as a "move in life" is that he cannot attend his admin duties since he might wants to spend time with his family or his irl job or whatever but NOT going to LL. 

If he completely decided to stop playing Gmod I'd consider it a "move in life". A minor one but still. However, he just got bored of FL and went to LL. I respect that and I see why would he do that, I agree with you on the last part (expect the last sentence). 

I agree with everyone here. He was a great guy and a great admin and for his reasons he decided to stop being an admin. That's completely fine and I do respect it. I don't see why are we arguing anyway...? If you didn't like my sarcastic comment that's fine too.

ayyy ok, and weeeee are arguing cause it was way too easy to encourage you to do so
The following 1 user Likes Volimius's post:
  • Tzimanious
(01-12-2016, 01:16 PM)Volimius Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 11:16 PM)Volimius Wrote: -snip-

I'm a bit high-tempered. Sorry... You still luv me?  Heart   Blush

(Sorry for going off-topic)
Cut it out already, or I'll have to close the thread.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-12-2016, 01:22 PM)Tzimanious Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 01:16 PM)Volimius Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 11:16 PM)Volimius Wrote: -snip-

I'm a bit high-tempered. Sorry... You still luv me?  Heart   Blush

(Sorry for going off-topic)

Heart Try a doctor then
Here I am!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk